September 28, 2024, 04:20:33 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What do you usually have in your pockets?

Started by strongbad, August 22, 2008, 09:03:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Paul

Usually,

my phone, wallet, keys, headset, and Carmex.

Daphnia

Wallet, papers for notes, laptop remote, measuring tape, and PSP in right pocket.

Keys with clock, phone, pen, mini frisbee, small camera, polarizing/UV filter, and a little plastic pig in my left pocket.

laskfn

Nyerp

Squirtlejazz

Back left-Wallet
Front left- Phone
Front Right-iPod.
iSnake

Feynman

Wallet in my back-left pocket, iPhone in my front-left, pen in my front-right pocket.

Kingmush

Usually nothing but my walet. Sometimes I'll have my phone in there or my car keys or some spare change.

laskfn

omg i get so pissed when i see girls who put their phones in their back pockets

it makes me soooo mad because i cant do that without crusihing my phone >.<

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: LJTL on August 23, 2008, 08:45:57 PM
omg i get so pissed when i see girls who put their phones in their back pockets

it makes me soooo mad because i cant do that without crusihing my phone >.<

they only do it because it looks cute because girl pants are tight in the butt and guy pants arent so it would look stupid
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

YPrrrr

superclucky

Quote from: Flying Circus on August 23, 2008, 08:59:17 PM
Back pockets are worthless to me
you put your hands in them while the other guy puts their hands in your back pocket n_____n
kewns are smelly

YPrrrr

Quote from: Clucky on August 23, 2008, 08:59:51 PM
you put your hands in them while the other guy puts their hands in your back pocket n_____n
No guy is going anywhere near my back pocket baddood;

Feynman

Quote from: Clucky on August 23, 2008, 08:59:51 PM

If that ever happens I would be extremely uncomfortable considering that's where I put my wallet.

Paul

Also, one little bottle of spermicidal lube doodella;

Go Up