September 27, 2024, 08:33:27 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

This cartoon deserves an award

Started by Sam, August 22, 2008, 12:02:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

NOA_Haunted

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Beta

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Trini

Oh god I remember that. If it became it's own show I'd watch it.  :|
[CENTER][/center]

KonohaShinobi

Sam

I just realized after they snowboard on the penquins and land-

"Mathematical!"
"that was totally math"
"Rhombus!"

bwahahah

and I must say; the creator's website is quite interesting on its own accord:
http://www.buenothebear.com/

I want to add that I heard the cartoon was taken off nickelodeon after news got out that the creator was on meth? Anyone know if this is true?

Knig

I totally remember watching that; I thought it was weird then, but now I find it funny. Quaint.  doodella;

Apparently the creator of this cartoon also makes the Adventures of Flapjack; I see the resemblance.

Dullahan

C.Mongler

I'm pretty sure I made this thread about 6 months ago.

Sam

Quote from: Rycerz on August 22, 2008, 09:28:49 PM
I totally remember watching that; I thought it was weird then, but now I find it funny. Quaint.  doodella;

Apparently the creator of this cartoon also makes the Adventures of Flapjack; I see the resemblance.

..the entire time I watched that cartoon, I was thinking "wow, flapjack is totally a ripoff of this awesomeness"

That's incredible.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Purloiner of Hares on August 22, 2008, 07:39:59 PM
it was enjoyable. but in the realm of internet cartoons, this reigns supreme:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb15dMOnXNs[/youtube]

god david firth is so awesome

that's one of my favorites of his cartoons, too

Houdini

Quote from: Purloiner of Hares on August 22, 2008, 07:39:59 PM
it was enjoyable. but in the realm of internet cartoons, this reigns supreme:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb15dMOnXNs[/youtube]

That's one of my favorite David Firth cartoons. I like how you can tell that he's making up some of the lines as he goes.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Rycerz on August 22, 2008, 09:28:49 PM

No FlapJack was created by the writer and story board artist for Camp Lazlo and Billy and Mandy.

Go Up