September 22, 2024, 01:35:52 PM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Discuss your sleeping positions

Started by strongbad, August 18, 2008, 08:54:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I used to do the whole "one leg up one down" and I would mix it up with having a pillow or something to wrap my arms around, since for some reason I like hugging stuff while I sleep. BUT I just purchased a full body pillow and god, it's changed my life. I just wrap everything around it and it's awesome.

now u

also im going to oregon for 5 days so this is my last post untill then

Daddy

SOMETIMES I CURL UP AND SOMETIMES I STRETCH OUT

Dullahan

Sleep face down with my head faced to the right. Maybe have a pillow in between my legs.

I wake up with a boner and I have to take a shit.

ME##

I usually sleep turned on my right side, or if my cat is sleeping on me I sleep on my back. 

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Det in F♯ Major

me and clucky like 69 and up the butt

wait
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

superclucky

When it's cold I just sleep on my right with hands next to my cheek and curled.
When it's hot I just collect all the blankets and pillows and make like a life size pillow and hug that and sleep.
kewns are smelly

laskfn

i um, thrash around in my sleep...like its getting to the point where i think i convulse because my bed will be completely fine when i lay down at night, all the blankets are on it nice and the pillows are all stacked to my liking...and i wake up and every blanket on my bed is off my bed and so are my pillows... its insanity O_0

Selkie

I usually lay in trillins of ways before I actually fall asleep, but my favorite is probably sleeping on my left, with my left arm under the pillow and my right arm on top with my head.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Khadafi on August 18, 2008, 08:55:13 AM
SOMETIMES I CURL UP AND SOMETIMES I STRETCH OUT
yeah me too
i almost always sleep on my side, i feel like i can't breathe on my stomach and on my back i feel EXPOSED
also, sleep and dreams discussion PLEASE :'(

YPrrrr

I usually sleep on my right side, slightly curled up (my feet go into the wall if I'm fully stretched out), with the ceiling fan on, and always a blanket on top of me.

Beta

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Beta

Quote from: Det. ;] on August 18, 2008, 10:05:16 AM
At least you have a bed to sleep under.  befuddlement

You can sleep on my bed.  doodella;

Knig

I sleep on my back, and then shut down like a robot or something. When I wake up the next morning, I'm in the exact same position.  O_0

ncba93ivyase

When I don't have school, I turn to the right (facing the wall) and curl up and usually have one hand under my head and another going out towards the wall.

but whenever i do have school i lay flat on my bak because otherwise i can't hear my alarm so i'm forced to be uncomfortable in order to wake up

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up