4000 Lüts to whoever provides me with the correct information first.

Started by Daddy, August 17, 2008, 07:49:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I need the default login information for a Westell Proline DSL Modem model 6100F.

Something is blocking incoming connections and I think it is the modem.  baddood;  If the information works you will get the luts.  If it's the default information and it doesn't work no luts for you.  baddood;

If you're wrong no luts for you.

ME##

u forgot ur last umlauts

and i'm going to go ahead and say the default information is probably something stupid like 'admin' and then 'password'.

Kalahari Inkantation

Daddy

Quote from: TECTRON on August 17, 2008, 07:55:58 PM
i looked it up and got 192.168.1.1
looks like an ip address befuddlement
That's the IP used to access it.  It asks for a username and password though.

Knig

This walk through will show you how to configure the Westell 7500 with Firmware 5.00.00.03 for a PPPoE connection. This guide is applicable also to all Westell modems/gateways with Verizon Proline GUI (Westell 6100, Westell 6100F, and Westell Versalink 327W).

NOTE: This is the typical configuration for EAST customers.

Log into the modem by opening a browser and accessing the default gateway address of 192.168.1.1.
If you are prompted to log in at anytime during this walk through, please provide the username and password for the gateway/modem to continue. The default username is â,"adminâ, and password is â,"passwordâ,
Once logged in, click on the My Network icon in the top navigation menu.
Click on Network Connections in the left navigation menu.
Be sure that the Status is DSL Connected. If it is not, the DSL is not in sync and the user will not be able to connect.
Click on Broadband Connection (DSL) to continue to the Broadband Connection.
The next step will show you how to change the protocol to PPPoE regardless of the previous configuration (I.e. DHCP, Static, Bridge).
Be sure to check the Connection Status column. If the modem is already set to PPP Protocol and the status is Up there should be no reason to edit the settings other then updating a recently changed password.
NOTE: You can disconnect the PPPoE session from this screen by clicking Disconnect in the Action column. The example used here is switching DHCP to PPPoE.
To change the settings to PPPoE, locate the VPI VCI of 0 & 35 under VCs and click the Edit icon.
Verify that the VC Status is Enabled and that the VPI & VCI are 0 & 35.
Change the Protocol drop down menu to PPPoE and click Apply.
Select OK to allow the modem to reset and apply the new changes. Remember to be patient as the modem may need to sync again after the reset.
The modem will display the resetting window.
The Main Menu is now displayed. Note that the connection is not complete and that the Gateway Status is Pending.
You will now have to setup the Profile for the PPPoE Connection.
Click on My Network in the top navigation bar.
Be sure that the Status is DSL Connected. If it is not, the DSL is not in sync and the user will not be able to connect.
Click on Broadband Connection (DSL) to continue to the Broadband Connection.
On this tab you will notice that the PPP Status is most likely Down.
Verify that that the Protocol is set to PPPoE before continuing.
It is highly recommended that if a profile already exists, you edit the existing profile. It is not wise to have multiple profiles as this can cause PPPoE authorization issues.
If a profile exists, click the Edit Icon under the Edit Column for the connection.
If no profile exists, click the Add link to create one.
Enter a name for the connection in the Connection Name field.
Enter the Verizon User ID or Verizon Username of the primary account in the Account ID field.
NOTE: Aliases and full e-mail addresses will not work and should not be used in the Account ID field.
Enter the Password associated with the Verizon User ID / Username in the Account Password field.
Ensure that the Connection Type is set to Always On.
Set the Save Password option to Make PPP connection without prompting for password.
When all settings have been verified and entered, click Apply.
The PPP Status column will display a message of Connecting while the authorization attempt is sent to the Verizon servers.
The PPP Status column will display a message of Connecting while the authorization attempt is sent to the Verizon servers.
If the username and password were correctly authenticated by the Verizon servers, you will now see a status of Up in the PPP Status column.
You should now be able to route and surf the web.
NOTE: If the modem is not routing, check for a valid IP from Verizon as well as verify that Walled Garden has been disabled.
Click on Main in the left navigation menu to continue.
The My Gateway column should now read Gateway Status GO!.
Post below if you have any question

Det in F♯ Major

OH MY GOD YOU STUPID BITCH I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THE SAME EXACT SHIT FROM THE SAME EXACT WEBSITE

stupid fuck i never win  befuddlement
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Kalahari Inkantation

Daddy

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

C.Mongler

guff

Go Up