October 01, 2024, 02:38:26 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

August 19.

Started by Hiro, July 15, 2008, 02:17:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

The day you must all go to your favorite music store and purchase Caesars' latest album 'Strawberry Weed' It's 24 all-new songs, and they are all wonderful. Trust me, It's am amazing cd (i already imported it from sweden) the songs get better as it goes along too. I highly recommend you check this band out, i love them. all of their cds are top notch. Make sure of it guys, August 19. I wonder if the US version will be any different... I have a feeling the album art will at least be changed

Hiro

Or just torrent it, whatever. I like having the actual cd, especially for this band.

Selkie

Can you upload the songs for me Hiro?  :3

Or send them via AIM whatever.

I crave a new band to listen to, and from what I hear of this band I may really love them

Hiro

You've actually heard of them? Yeah i could send you a few of their songs later ;) anything to get another person to like them

Selkie

Quote from: Hiro on July 15, 2008, 11:27:47 AM
You've actually heard of them? Yeah i could send you a few of their songs later ;) anything to get another person to like them

woop woop

Placebo Headwound

I'll listen too if you send me some shit. doodthing;

Hiro

Selkie

Selkie

Quote from: steal on July 15, 2008, 04:01:03 PM
didn't they do jerk it out? doodthing;

if so... lol

great song thumbup;  n_u

Hiro

Yes they do, but It's nowhere near their best. thumbup; and selkie, i will definitely send you some.

Selkie

Quote from: Hiro on July 17, 2008, 12:56:26 AM
Yes they do, but It's nowhere near their best. thumbup; and selkie, i will definitely send you some.

thx take your time

Go Up