September 28, 2024, 09:19:08 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Where you a mistake?

Started by Hiro, June 20, 2008, 07:41:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Laurami on June 20, 2008, 08:10:19 PM
I don't know. Probably.  doodthing;
That's sad to hear that from you, even when I know your dad loved you so much when you showed me picture of him and you together.

You're definately, not a mistake.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Full Metal Ryder

superclucky

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 20, 2008, 08:13:25 PM
That's sad to hear that from you, even when I know your dad loved you so much when you showed me picture of him and you together.

You're definately, not a mistake.
Seeing happy dads with their kids used to upset me because my dad was a faggot. :'(
kewns are smelly

CutLess

ME##

Quote from: Cluckie on June 20, 2008, 08:14:48 PM
Seeing happy dads with their kids used to upset me because my dad was a faggot. :'(

Me too.

I used to think 'Why doesn't my dad love me enough to come and visit me or at least acknowledge my existence?' :'(

Socks

Why do people not want kids? I would never even think about getting an abortion or some shit, even if unplanned.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: ME86 on June 20, 2008, 08:17:31 PM
Me too.

I used to think 'Why doesn't my dad love me enough to come and visit me or at least acknowledge my existence?' :'(
My dad is sometimes selfish but it's not his fault that he doesn't realize it.

Also, I always thought when you were so "touchy" with feelings with people, like family...I always thought that meant I was weak. I think...that's how I became so anti-social...

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

superclucky

Quote from: Socks on June 20, 2008, 08:18:07 PM
Why do people not want kids? I would never even think about getting an abortion or some shit, even if unplanned.
I'd do it for the benefit of the child (LOL IT'LL BE DEAD) and to take weight off my shoulders.

But abortion is too intense for me so I'll just put it up for adoption, I can seriously harm my own health with abortion. ;_;
kewns are smelly

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Socks on June 20, 2008, 08:18:07 PM
Socks, if you've never watched the Maury Show/Jerry Springer/Montel Williams/Dr. Phil/ect. Then you would know that our country has a lot of retarded people.

Also, on the maury show, it always has paternity tests.

ME##

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 20, 2008, 08:19:38 PM
My dad is sometimes selfish but it's not his fault that he doesn't realize it.

My dad doesn't even know how old I am. :'(

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 20, 2008, 08:21:26 PM

Wait, so you mean they do other things than just paternity tests?

Socks

Clucky, how can people discard something that they created? A life with your essence, to me that's incredible and something to die for not to curse.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Cluckie on June 20, 2008, 08:20:37 PM
I'd do it for the benefit of the child (LOL IT'LL BE DEAD) and to take weight off my shoulders.

But abortion is too intense for me so I'll just put it up for adoption, I can seriously harm my own health with abortion. ;_;
Use a comdom/birth pill is all I have to say, if you're thinking about an accident happening like that.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 20, 2008, 08:21:26 PM
Socks, if you've never watched the Maury Show/Jerry Springer/Montel Williams/Dr. Phil/ect. Then you would know that our country has a lot of retarded people.

I fukken love maury

Daddy

Quote from: Cluckie on June 20, 2008, 08:14:48 PM
That used to happen to me since my step-dad played(and still does) favoritism with my brother(well, half brother.  He's his son with my mom) so I never had a close feeling.  

We would go to the park and he'd spend more time with my brother and I'd feel alone.  :(
He did it last week on father's day.  I actually was at least thoughtful enough to buy him somethingââ,¬â€śmy brother didn'tââ,¬â€śbut he took my brother somewhere later in the day and left me alone at home. :'(

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Socks on June 20, 2008, 08:23:35 PM
Clucky, how can people discard something that they created? A life with your essence to me that's incredible, something to die for not to curse.

people flush shit down the toilet

i imagine it's like that

Go Up