September 27, 2024, 02:26:53 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

it's hot, hot, hot

Started by Ezloﺕ, June 07, 2008, 10:48:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chris (JayJay)

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on June 08, 2008, 02:27:21 PM
Death by heatstroke

No, skirts and really short shorts.  caterpie;

Kalahari Inkantation

It was in the 90's earlier today, but now it's 79. It still feels like it's 90+. :'(

Placebo Headwound

Weather sucks today.

Its hot, humid, and now its raining heavily and thundering. :(

YPrrrr

It's 96 here, and there's 41% humidity

Ezloﺕ

:)

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thief888 on June 08, 2008, 03:17:21 PM
Weather sucks today.

Its hot, humid, and now its raining heavily and thundering. :(

where do u live

Sam

I as putside today at a party, under a giant tent, when thunder started to appear in the distance. At first it was REALLY bright and hot, but little by little it got darker. We all knew something was stirring, but we thought it'd be something small that would apss us by quickly. Boy, we were wrong.

As soon as it started raining, it sarted pouring. I mean torrential downpours. Abunch of people ran the 100 yards or so to the house, but by the time I had grabbed my stuff and was ready to make a break for it, I was just too scared. the lighting was basically right over us and every shock was just a HUGE crack that you could even feel. On top of this, the immense ammounts of rain were drenching us everytime the wind blew at all. And it blew a LOT. So much so, in fact, that the tent was in danger of being blown over.

By the time I got up the courage to get inside, I was cold, soaked, half-barefoot (lost a shoe in the mud, too afraid to stop and get it), and overall gloomy. This was the second time something like this happened to me, but this time wasn't quite as bad. I actually watched someone get hit by lighting the first time a few years ago, not a pretty sight. x_x He lived though.

Anyway, not a great weather day for me. Oh, and my school book got ruined in the rain, gotta pay for it now.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Himu

YPrrrr

Why is it hotter in Pennsylvania than in the south or the middle of the Pacific baddood;

Classic

Go Up