September 28, 2024, 02:25:46 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nerdiest things you do?

Started by wolflink64, June 06, 2008, 10:32:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

I'm an administrator of a forum that is a spin off of a Nintendo forum.

Squirtlejazz

Global mod on a forum based solely on the purpose of playing Mario Kart.
iSnake

Houdini

Quote from: Silent Rob on June 07, 2008, 11:48:44 AM
I like to say internet memes to everyone at school, and laugh at them when they don't get it.
I know people like that. They're the ones that get punched in the face repeatedly.

Skylark

I am a moderator at a debate forum.
I consider some people in that forum my good friends.
I am a history buff.
I read historical fiction.
I go to choir camp.
I am apart of choir.
I LOVE music theory.
I love Hayao Miyazaki.
I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan.
I have beat The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind and Oblivion in almost every way imaginable.
I am an avid fanfiction reader.
I own Planet Earth
I spent 10 hours on Xbox Live last night. And posted on my forum (my computer is right next to the Xbox and Wii. And bed) simultaneously.
the book of right on

Houdini

Skylark

I don't know, I really don't.

We have to do these books full of music theory at choir and I just love doing it. It's calming to me.
the book of right on

Geno

Quote from: skylark-e on June 07, 2008, 01:48:28 PM
I spent 10 hours on Xbox Live last night. And posted on my forum (my computer is right next to the Xbox and Wii. And bed) simultaneously.
Add me :O
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Geno290 on June 07, 2008, 12:24:54 PM
fatasses can't be good at DDR
Where'd you hear this myth?

I'm at least better than average.

Skylark

the book of right on

Placebo Headwound

Houdini

Quote from: skylark-e on June 07, 2008, 01:52:54 PM
I don't know, I really don't.

We have to do these books full of music theory at choir and I just love doing it. It's calming to me.
I don't get it. I only have the patience for intervals and basic chord theory. Anything beyond that, like diptherian scales dilapidated harmonies or whatever, bores me beyond belief.

Skylark

I think that is how most people feel about it.

You know how some people really enjoy doing math problems? I think that it's just like that for me. I've been kind of slacking lately though.
the book of right on

Kalahari Inkantation

I play games and sit on the internet all day.
I wear glasses an have disturbingly high grades in almost all classes.
I enjoy school. baddood;

wolflink64

Quote from: Thief888 on June 07, 2008, 10:55:27 AM
"Always wears Jeans and a T-shirt"

This is nerdy? baddood;

Also I'm a moderator at a forum that i a spin-off of a Nintendo Forum and I play videogames. doodthing;
Remember that my t-shirts are all nerdy.

And in a way. I have that sense of "grab whatever's clean," and most populars don't do that.

Sam

I'm a choir geek.

I would say I'm a drama geek too, but I'm actually the stage manager which is less geeky and more badassbaddood;

I have way too many video games

I make AMV's

I go to cons

...I cosplay.  befuddlement
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up