September 26, 2024, 09:10:45 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Unexpected Random Good Events

Started by Socks, June 01, 2008, 04:23:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

So I woke up after catching up on my sleep during my day off, chilled for a little bit and decided to go out for my usual run. I took my lighter and headed towards the normal running path, on my way there I was looping this new track I found today. So I get to the wooded area near my house where I usually begin the run but I decide to go to my grow and stash area to spark a quick blunt. It took me a few minutes to find the exact spot but as I was looking I found 5 bucks, not bad. Anyway, did that and then began to run, as I was crossing this bridge on the way I noticed four 15-17 year old looking girls just playing on the river bank knee deep near one of the rest areas. So I stop running and walk checking the bitches out, I honestly found the sight interesting while under the effect. Two of them noticed me and started to wave and make hand motions. So I got the bright idea to stop and lift the front of my shirt up to my neck and down in quick repetition while motioning to the bitches that I want them to do the same.

After a few sec three of them looked at each other kind of hurriedly and three of the four lifted up their shirts for a quick second. After getting a good look I decided to leave the laughing bitches behind and continue my run with the new nice mental image implanted there.

Then I proceeded to head home blazed and listening to that new track.

Some images...

Sock's general area of residence.

General way I take to my stash and grow location.

Stash and grow location close up.

Run path after smoking blunt to the bridge.

Close up of the exciting nice event area.

Run path home.

Discuss positive and unexpected random events that have happened to you.

Selkie

Nothing like that ever happens to me.

And not only do they never happen to me, but I actually seem to constantly just barely miss them.

Snorkel

June 01, 2008, 04:38:39 PM #2 Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 04:42:47 PM by Snorkel
earlier this week I was supposed to show up at this coffeehouse to play a show, and as I was driving there the tornado sirens started going off... I was like "hmm" but kept going because the Hennepin County police/fire/noaa/whoever the fuck does tornado sirens are very liberal with them, but as I got to the place it started hailing hail literally bigger than golf balls. I was like FUCK MY WINDSHIELD/CAR IN GENERAL, and a couple of my friends were outside the coffeehouse place that had evidently closed and cancelled all activities due to weather, so a couple got in my car and I raced onto the nearby highway and pulled over under the closest overpass, which fortunately was about 5 seconds away.

Shortly after the hailstorm, which didn't last more than maybe 5 minutes, the temperature changed dramatically from all the ice melting and evaporating right away (it was like 70 that day), and there was thick foggy steam EVERYWHERE... it was insane.

My car escaped with a few miniscule dents on the top... this wasn't really a "random good event", but it was cool.

edit: I youtube searched the hail storm and couldn't find any of the one earlier this week, but apparently an even bigger one happened yesterday, which is crazy:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=dvAVDJBV5fU[/youtube]

Selkie

Quote from: Snorkel on June 01, 2008, 04:38:39 PM
earlier this week I was supposed to show up at this coffeehouse to play a show, and as I was driving there the tornado sirens started going off... I was like "hmm" but kept going because the Hennepin County police/fire/noaa/whoever the fuck does tornado sirens are very liberal with them, but as I got to the place it started hailing hail literally bigger than golf balls. I was like FUCK MY WINDSHIELD/CAR IN GENERAL, and a couple of my friends were outside the coffeehouse place that had evidently closed and cancelled all activities due to weather, so a couple got in my car and I raced onto the nearby highway and pulled over under the closest overpass, which fortunately was about 5 seconds away.

Shortly after the hailstorm, which didn't last more than maybe 5 minutes, the temperature changed dramatically from all the ice melting and evaporating right away (it was like 70 that day), and there was thick foggy steam EVERYWHERE... it was insane.

My car escaped with a few miniscule dents on the top... this wasn't really a "random good event", but it was cool.

edit: I youtube searched the hail storm and couldn't find any of the one earlier this week, but apparently an even bigger one happened yesterday, which is crazy:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=dvAVDJBV5fU[/youtube]

Damn...

Hail scares the shit out of me. I imagine being in one of those states that every once in a while has hail storms where they are like the size of baseballs, and being in the middle of a huge field when it starts, with absolutely no shelter, just getting pummeled to death.

superclucky

I feel disgusted not because the girls did that but because I would've done the same.

Also anything that seems good that happens to be ends up being really bad for the other person.
kewns are smelly

Cookie

I got a bigger room than I expected when I moved up here in Ohio yesterday.

Houdini

I'd like to do the same thing, excepted dressed as a homeless man.

Snorkel

Here's another bad surprise: I found out that two things I sold on eBay were accidentally shipped to the opposite people, and now one guy wants a refund (as he should), while the other guy won't respond to me likely because he got more than he paid for and wants to keep it (they were painted warhammer models). So now I have to give the guy who got accidentally ripped off a refund + money to ship it back to me, and resell it. Shouldn't be a problem, but now I'm out $3 and it's annoying.  wry

Nyerp

hey guuys i thot i saw some smokin fucking underage babbes 2day on my run but dude i was so fuckin hi i dont even kno what the fuck

strongbad

My friend eric (marsipan lol) came over yesterday when I thought he couldn't and we went to a party and I grinded on a really cute girl that I never met and got her number. I never do stuff like that so it was cool :|

Sam

that's a lotta running.

And that seems like a long distance to view someone's chest from, how good of a look could you
have possibly gotten?
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Snorkel

Socks, do you realise that with your IP address, these maps, and the photos you've posted, identity theft is completely possible, and would actually be exceptionally easy for someone experienced in it?

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Snorkel on June 01, 2008, 08:18:25 PM
Socks, do you realise that with your IP address, these maps, and the photos you've posted, identity theft is completely possible, and would actually be exceptionally easy for someone experienced in it?
Too bad those people can't see the IP address, and the ones that can don't really care to bother.

strongbad

Quote from: Snorkel on June 01, 2008, 08:18:25 PM

lol identify theft his ass

Socks

Quote from: Sam. on June 01, 2008, 08:16:12 PM
that's a lotta running.

And that seems like a long distance to view someone's chest from, how good of a look could you
have possibly gotten?

The run itself is about 2 miles, I run it twice for 4 miles total. Also, the distance wasn't that far, about 100 feet I'd say. I could make out their faces and breasts ok but it was not a really detailed viewing.

Also, identity theft?

Go Up