September 28, 2024, 08:31:27 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music that reminds you of something.

Started by V, May 21, 2008, 09:52:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Lightbulb Sun (the song) reminds me of being sick at home from school as a child.

Angel of Death makes me think of punching someone in the face right as the scream comes on.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra of x-mas.

LCK

Everytime I hear a Disturbed song, it reminds me of my early months at Nsider. At that point, I was obsessed with Disturbed, and listened to them nearly all the time while I was browsing Nsider.
Let's never speak of that again. baddood;

Porcupine Tree makes me think of driving down the back roads at like 80 MPH on my way to work.  :|

Houdini

Quote from: steal on May 23, 2008, 01:28:26 PM
rofl oh my god, me too
Me three, it makes me feel like I'm about to punch someone's teeth out.

Skylark

The Cure's 'Galore' (ALL OF IT)

reminds me of breaking my  collar bone and playing pokemon snap.
the book of right on

36chambers

Little Motel by Modest Mouse  reminds me of my girlfriend because it was my favorite song when I met her  baddood;

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Kaz on May 22, 2008, 12:24:55 AM
trying to listen to Ween reminds me of wandering through a giant forest of needles with only a very few select safe havens that don't make you bleed all over

As vivid and image laden as all (or nearly all(White pepper.)) of ween's works are, the pod is probably the most stirring and least accessable. I dont know, The entire album reminds me of this old, shitty decrepit house in the woods near my home. It's just a really muddy, murkey, sludgy sweaty record. I love it.

Go Up