October 05, 2024, 01:02:12 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ahhh... hey

Started by FAMY2, May 11, 2008, 08:43:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

Dear Kaz,

Please calm down. It isn't healthy to run around telling people to shut up when they are expressing their opinion.

Samus Aran

It is when it's in the wrong thread.

Geno

Yeah Kaz seems to have a stick up his ass
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Kaz on May 11, 2008, 08:44:14 PM
It is when it's in the wrong thread.
Now I see why Hen craves your hard cock.

wow I'm graphic.

FAMY2

Ok then. It's a valid reason. Please point them to the proper one.     wub;

YPrrrr

K, Clair is appeased. Lock

Samus Aran

Quote from: Clair on May 11, 2008, 08:46:05 PM
Ok then. It's a valid reason. Please point them to the proper one.     wub;

I already did when I answered Sam in the chat thread. Any whining about the awards can be done in the chat thread or the board made for the awards.

Any bickering that's not in the chat thread just doesn't belong in the first place. You know my habit of going into an argument and saying "you're done" without allowing it to end. That's the way I end them. And that's the way I'm ending the one in that pic thread.

Go Up