October 06, 2024, 02:23:40 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I got a C without doing anything.

Started by Daddy, May 08, 2008, 07:49:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

In computer science NO ONE had a fucking clue what was going on. The teacher gave the same damn lecture every day. I didn't do any of the homework.  I failed the midterm(like the rest of the class since we didn't learn anything), I didn't take a quiz(I went to make it up but he wasn't there, his fault), and I'm sure I failed the final.

I just checked and I had a C in the class, which I'm fine with.  :|

All I did was show up to class, answer some questions, eat, sleep, and listen to my iPod.

wawi

Last year, I got an A+ on a paper I didn't do.

superclucky

Quote from: idunnlol on May 08, 2008, 07:51:33 PM
there are explanations why that happened you slut 
kewns are smelly

ME##

My French teacher messed up on the test I took about two weeks ago and put down that I got a perfect when I missed like five or six questions.  caterpie;

Quote from: idunnlol on May 08, 2008, 07:51:33 PM

lol.

wawi

Quote from: Clucky et al. on May 08, 2008, 07:52:19 PM
there are explanations why that happened you slut 

She said I was her little prince  :(

famy

i missed 8 and a half on my last spanish quiz and she gave me a 12 and a half for my score lol

also i didnt do any work in english but i'm failing it

Samus Aran

i'm getting a B in geology and i've gotten Ds and Cs on almost everything in that class

Socks

Professors cannot fail an entire class or else they get re-evaluated and or dismissed, as such they "fix" grades to ensure their own ass. I got a B+ in Biological Science so did the majority of the class when over 50% dropped out and the rest were failing. She added so many extra points, curves etc... just to give us a good grade.

Snorkel

I got 3 out of 23 correct on my last French quiz

it stayed that way

shit

Matt™

I never do my homework, I just make everything up in summer school... Though in 6th grade I got a A+ in science for doing nothing, most I did was like a essay or two.

Geno

Yeah in 3D animation I did work only one day and then I was just on Boyah everyday.

I have a B+  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

PsychoYoshi

Note: Do not try in Organic Chem or Calculus II. Or you'll get fucked. Hard.

Sam

we are the parates, who don't do anything.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Sam

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on May 08, 2008, 10:23:43 PM
Note: Do not try in Organic Chem or Calculus II. Or you'll get fucked. Hard.

I'm taking AP Calc next year. yaaay :3
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up