October 06, 2024, 12:29:24 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Review Games You've Never Played

Started by Daphnia, April 06, 2008, 11:52:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daphnia

Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time: I saw a friend play it and he was riding a horse and then he ran around and some thing popped up in front of him out of nowhere and attacked him w t f then for some raisin they took turns hitting each other. baddood; This went on and on, after three minutes I decided to go backup stairs and sit with the dog.

Overall 3.6

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Mother 3 : 3/10

i cant read me some japanese

Daphnia

oh u see through my ruse how OFF TOPIC BAN BAN BAN

The artist formally known

ncba93ivyase

Halo 3- another FPS and I don't give a shit: 1/10

FF12- does anyone give a shit anymore: 2/10

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

Mario Party 8 - ugly;

Final Fantasy IV DS - waste of money

Disgaea 2 - Looks like crap

Elebits - ewww

I'm just basing this off games my friend bought and seem like  a total waste of money.

Half Life 2: Episode 1 and 2 - I never beat Half Life 2 cause I got bored so probably 6/10-ish

strongbad

Super mario sunshine: Water gun looks gay 6/10

Samus Aran

Pikmin: 8/10. Looks like a blast but it sounds like it's easy and short, not to mention probably not worth that many replays.

UnagiPower

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 07, 2008, 02:17:17 AM
Halo 3- another FPS and I don't give a shit: 1/10

FF12- does anyone give a shit anymore: 2/10

That's it?  befuddlement

strongbad

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazarus on April 07, 2008, 11:25:33 AM
Pikmin: 8/10. Looks like a blast but it sounds like it's easy and short, not to mention probably not worth that many replays.
far from easy unless you don't mind killing all your pikmin

And it takes a couple of casual weeks to beat. 

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kazarus on April 07, 2008, 11:25:33 AM
Pretty much nailed it, the boss of the game is quite easy as long as you know what you're doing.

I couldn't beat it until I developed a strategy, used that strategy, and won on the first try.

C.Mongler

rumble roses xx: theres big tits so thats why im wasting my goozex points and getting it for free. 10/10

Go Up