October 03, 2024, 08:16:17 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so what things did you get away with in school

Started by Ezloﺕ, April 05, 2008, 05:41:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ezloﺕ

a friend of mine brought a wii to school and we actually got to play it. too bad the faggot only brought one game (bully: scholarship edition).

also, my class had a substitute teacher for technology, and since he didn't know much about computers he just let the class do whatever they want.
:)

Selkie

he only brought Bully? lol............................

bluaki

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Selkie on April 05, 2008, 05:44:03 PM
he only brought Bully? lol............................

yeah what a dumbass  baddood;

he said he'll bring it again with guitar hero

NOA_Haunted

This fucking wigger kid whose life is pointless and if he died today no one would care. He smokes weed during class.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on April 05, 2008, 05:49:01 PM
This fucking wigger kid whose life is pointless and if he died today no one would care. He smokes weed during class.

how does the teacher not notice him?

Cookie

Full Metal Ryder

staring at my science teachers ass.

cursing constantly.

copying homework (only been caught once)

Ezloﺕ

Daddy

Skipping class two or three times a week.

Ordering a pizza.

LCK

Let's see.

-I frequently stare at my math teacher's ass, and on occasion she wears some slightly exposing shirts. Then I raise my hand, she comes to help me, and she bends over the desk. And then I proceed to look down her shirt. :|

-I stole an English book in 8th grade and burned it.

-I frequently throw miscellaneous items out of the Biology room window. Books, pencils, teacher's supplies, etc.

-I punched a kid in the face, he fell down in the mud and cried for like ten minutes. Only two people saw it, and no teachers ever found out. ok lol

-We occasionally bring Guitar Hero and play it in Spanish class.

-I constantly steal pens and pencils from classmates and teachers. I honestly don't think I've bought a writing utensil since 8th grade.

-I leave school at lunch and go to the local gas station to get some pizza on occasion. For whatever damn reason, our school doesn't allow us to leave at lunch. Jackasses.

Ezloﺕ

Tobin Coziahr

Socks

Quote from: JMV on April 05, 2008, 07:18:07 PM
Skipping class two or three times a week.

Umm... Not going to four of my five classes for over one month, two in some cases.

Go Up