October 04, 2024, 10:24:11 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I don't remember dreams

Started by bluaki, April 02, 2008, 09:39:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

Really, I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a single dream I was able to remember after I woke up for the past year and a half or so. I would say I haven't even had a dream but I've been told that people always do.
How do I have dreams that I can actually remember?

6M69I69B9

Just try to remember at the time when you first wake up tomarrow.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

bluaki

Quote from: Original_MIB on April 02, 2008, 09:49:01 PM
Just try to remember at the time when you first wake up tomarrow.
I've done that many times over this past almost two years. It has failed me every time.

Nyerp

I started remembering dreams again recently. Maybe you remember dreams but you forget that you remember them? That's happened to me.

Houdini

Are you getting enough sleep? I would recommend getting eight unbroken hours of sleep each night.

bluaki

Quote from: Houdini on April 03, 2008, 07:39:26 PM
Are you getting enough sleep? I would recommend getting eight unbroken hours of sleep each night.
I never get about eight, it's either less or way more. It might go up to 12 or 13 hours on some days and like 4 hours on others.
Quote from: Nyerp on April 03, 2008, 04:20:22 AM
I started remembering dreams again recently. Maybe you remember dreams but you forget that you remember them? That's happened to me.
No, I specifically remember on some mornings trying to recall what I dreamt and not being able to.

[hedy]Zidone

Are you staying still when you first wake up?

Selkie

First you need to actually consciously care about getting them throughout your daily life. That will cause you to maybe remember one every once in a while.

Then when you do remember, write it down, and think about it all day. Keep it on your mind. Eventually you will just keep getting more and more and more.

It's all about making your subconscious think it's important to remember them.

Go Up