September 27, 2024, 02:30:59 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

today was a good day

Started by j o e i n c, April 01, 2008, 05:44:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

j o e i n c

i bought an old testament, us ww2 dated 1942 in good condition for 5 bucks

also got a korean war fishing kit for 20

:3

Socks

I used to know a guy who posses a family heirloom from WW2, it was an authentic Luger but the asshole refused to sell it.

j o e i n c

Quote from: Socks on April 01, 2008, 05:47:45 PM
I used to know a guy who posses a family heirloom from WW2, it was an authentic Luger but the asshole refused to sell it.
my granddads freind died years ago and he had a luger. some other guy got it before he could. if my granddad got it i would have a nice luger in my hands right now

there was also a luger at the pawn shop here. it was a repo though.

Daphnia

I have a vintage 1865 Nazi regulation sergeant uniform.

Socks

Quote from: Van De Kamp on April 01, 2008, 05:49:40 PM
there was also a luger at the pawn shop here. it was a repo though.

If I could only have a pistol collection compromised of an original Colt Peacemaker, 1911 and Luger.

Gladjaframpf

Quote from: Soup on April 01, 2008, 05:53:14 PM
I have a vintage 1865 Nazi regulation sergeant uniform.

Impressive. That's over fifty years before the foundation of the Nazi Party.

It fell into a time warp, I assume?

j o e i n c

Quote from: Socks on April 01, 2008, 05:54:26 PM
If I could only have a pistol collection compromised of an original Colt Peacemaker, 1911 and Luger.
all I have is a S&W .38 revolver and .22 pistols >.<

oh yeah just got 250 rounds of .17 HMR

Daphnia

Quote from: Gladjaframpf on April 01, 2008, 05:56:58 PM
Impressive. That's over fifty years before the foundation of the Nazi Party.

It fell into a time warp, I assume?

Actually it was designed by someone who was part of the Roman linen guild in Florence. But it wasn't created until around 1504 by one of their descendants. It was deemed too radical, so to keep it from being destroyed, it was preserved (carbonite, perhaps) in hiding until it was discovered by a Nazi vacationing in Italy who thought it would make for a nice uniform style.

j o e i n c

Quote from: Soup on April 01, 2008, 06:03:49 PM
Actually it was designed by someone who was part of the Roman linen guild in Florence. Then it was created around 1504 by one of their descendants, and preserved (carbonite, perhaps) in hiding until it was discovered by a Nazi vacationing in Italy who thought it would make for a nice uniform style.
Oh yeah, right before the Mexicans invaded Spain.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Socks on April 01, 2008, 05:54:26 PM
Want to see MY pistol collection?

Socks

Quote from: Van De Kamp on April 01, 2008, 05:59:58 PM
all I have is a S&W .38 revolver and .22 pistols

I'm not old enough to purchase one in my state, fucking assholes limiting my constitutional rights...

I'll definitely  get a Glock .40 S&W and a Colt .45 APC after that, when I have sufficient monies I shall look to purchase a modern colt revolver.

V

Full Metal Ryder

Socks

j o e i n c

Quote from: Socks on April 01, 2008, 06:06:54 PM
I'm not old enough to purchase one in my state, fucking assholes limiting my constitutional rights...

I'll definitely  get a Glock .40 S&W and a Colt .45 APC after that, when I have sufficient monies I shall look to purchase a modern colt revolver.
EXPLODING GLOCK  EXPLODING GLOCK EXPLODING GLOCK

Go Up