September 25, 2024, 06:22:39 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BRAWL: Is it just me...

Started by Full Metal Ryder, March 10, 2008, 01:28:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Full Metal Ryder

March 10, 2008, 01:28:14 PM Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 01:37:03 PM by Kazanova
I had my first brawl wi-fi match (With anyone) and it seemed like it would take time before my character would do something after I pressed a button, and some stuff didn't work immediately. I haven't played a match since, I hope that doesn't happen when I play you guys...that shit just ain't balla to me.

Full Metal Ryder

Kaz you edited my post and didn't reply... cry;

UnagiPower

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: UnagiPower on March 10, 2008, 01:46:35 PM
He doesn't have Brawl yet.
oh, yah.

Have any of you encountered this problem? It's pretty srs because buttons need to be responsive.

Squirtlejazz

No I have not. I have had a delightful experience from the Nintendo Wifi Connection. When pressing buttons, I didn't notice any lag whatsoever. This pleased me and caused me to become addicted to playing on line Brawls. I found them quite fun unless I encountered a person who must have had to be some distance from their router making their connection laggy. I play to play the Subspace Emissary soon.
iSnake

Claquesous

I haven't been able to get online yet. I keep getting disconnected.

Commander Fuckass

not really. I got beat by the sand nigger Milad ;-;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

I just kicked one of my friend's asses, and I had no trouble here. badass
I'm better than I thought. powerofone;

Feynman

Yes, I've noticed the lag also. I don't know if it's my router, or what... It's really annoying and I have to do things even faster.

Trini

It's happened to me too.

It was a little annoying at first. But I adjusted.  O_0
[CENTER][/center]

Feynman

I'm going to switch to a wired connection tomorrow and tell you guys how it works.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Bassir C. on March 10, 2008, 05:24:51 PM
Yes, I've noticed the lag also. I don't know if it's my router, or what... It's really annoying and I have to do things even faster.
Yeah, Lag is really bad, but in a game like smash where it's all about frame by frame gameplay... it's incredibly annoying...

Claquesous

Finally got one match yesterday, and yes, it had lag.

Commander Fuckass

I died because of lag when I was playing Wrench, I tried to cypher up but Snake didn't pull it out and I plummeted to my cold, cold death. ;-;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The artist formally known

Yes; hopefully its because many people are online and not for other reasons.

Once its been out for a while things should be better. Sonic is hard to play with lag.

Go Up