September 27, 2024, 02:32:39 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PATA PATA PATA PON

Started by Hyper, February 20, 2008, 09:00:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hyper

LINK2K9

I need it, but my PSP broke.

FUCK ALL >.<

lol lara lol

KonohaShinobi

Patapon is the only game I would buy a PSP for.

I wish Sony would put more games like this on the PSP. It really would help their sales.

Placebo Headwound

Dear God I seriously fucking want this game.

Too bad I don't have a PSP. ;_;

The artist formally known

Quote from: Jesus on February 21, 2008, 02:45:15 AM
Dear God I seriously fucking want this game.

Too bad I don't have a PSP. ;_;
Like all PSP games it'll come to PS2

ME##

I wish I could download the demo. But fuck you Sony for only putting it on the PlayStation Store, fuck you.  madood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Wrench

I AGREE WITH THIS THREAD

GAME IS AMAZING thumbup;

Hyper

PSPs are great as long as you have custom firmware.

And it's not like they don't have any good games. Daxter, Jeanne d'Arc, Crush, Dead Head Fred, Locoroco, Chili Con Carnage and Downstream Panic! just to name a few. Plus heaps of ports.

And it's good with emulators. Just wait until they perfect the 64 one.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hyper on February 21, 2008, 07:51:02 PM
PSPs are great as long as you have custom firmware.

And it's not like they don't have any good games. Daxter, Jeanne d'Arc, Crush, Dead Head Fred, Locoroco, Chili Con Carnage and Downstream Panic! just to name a few. Plus heaps of ports.

And it's good with emulators. Just wait until they perfect the 64 one.

what emulators are available now for PSP?

Hyper

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 21, 2008, 07:55:31 PM
what emulators are available now for PSP?
NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, Seag CD, Genesis 32X, Atari, some DS games and like five N64 games. I'm sure I'm still missing a few.

N64 emulator is still in the working. Plus any PSX game.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hyper on February 21, 2008, 08:08:56 PM
NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, Seag CD, Genesis 32X, Atari, some DS games and like five N64 games. I'm sure I'm still missing a few.

N64 emulator is still in the working. Plus any PSX game.

So I can run an SNES and NES emulator on a PSP and the controllers will match? Shitty controls, or no?

Hyper

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 21, 2008, 08:13:17 PM
So I can run an SNES and NES emulator on a PSP and the controllers will match? Shitty controls, or no?
They're fine.

The annoying ones are the ps1 games, some games are just too hard to play without another analog stick. Still, I only got my psp last November so I still have a ton of psp games to occupy me.

And there are still good psp games to come. Like Cid the Dummy, Secret Agent Clank, GOW and flOw is also coming to psp.

Go Up