September 22, 2024, 04:30:32 PM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Brawl Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Started by The artist formally known, January 28, 2008, 09:30:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Full Metal Ryder

Trini

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on March 01, 2008, 04:09:35 PM
I adapted to it but Jesus christ, you had to do so much shit just to be considered a decent player. gonk;

Not to mention little character specific shit that made trying to play a lot of characters and play against a lot of characters so hard. Like Captain Falcons nipple spike, or Learning to hit with the tip of Marth's blade, and other shit.

wtf Is that?
[CENTER][/center]

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Trini on March 01, 2008, 04:20:03 PM
wtf Is that?

Ok, first I have to explain the difference a spike and a meteor smash. A meteor smash is VISUALLY the same as a spike, it's an attack that sends an opponent straight down, but a meteor smash can be canceled by jumping and shit. A spike is an uncancelable meteor smash, and captain falcons Down-air attack meteor smashes if you hit with the feet, but if the opponent touches the hit box around the upper body (Nipples), it's a spike.

Placebo Headwound

My Gamestop is having  a midnight release.

Should I go?

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Jesus on March 01, 2008, 04:24:42 PM
My Gamestop is having  a midnight release.

Should I go?
Sure, unless you have anything better to do?
iSnake

Trini

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on March 01, 2008, 04:24:15 PM
Ok, first I have to explain the difference a spike and a meteor smash. A meteor smash is VISUALLY the same as a spike, it's an attack that sends an opponent straight down, but a meteor smash can be canceled by jumping and shit. A spike is an uncancelable meteor smash, and captain falcons Down-air attack meteor smashes if you hit with the feet, but if the opponent touches the hit box around the upper body (Nipples), it's a spike.

Oh ok.
[CENTER][/center]

Full Metal Ryder

I forgot you guys don't speak smashfaginese  O_0

Pele

me and my friends are going to the midnight release/tournament

we're gonna get destroyed, but we're planning on painting our bodies and stuff

wawi

What exactly are the differences of when you save Peach or Zelda from Petey Pihranna?

soundvoyager

Nyerp

Commander Fuckass

Seriously who isnt getting this game?  baddood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

rreeppttaarr

strongbad

I had a dream last night that brawl was 3D and played just like virtual fighter. I was honestly scared.

Go Up