October 23, 2024, 06:40:05 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Cat Thread

Started by bluaki, January 07, 2008, 12:36:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pyrate

Quote from: Claquesous on January 07, 2008, 01:12:55 PM
I want a really fat and lazy cat that has a cool personality.

That's like mine. He doesn't give a shit if you pick him up, he doesn't scratch or bite, and the only time he meows is when he's ready to be fed. :||

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Claquesous on January 07, 2008, 01:12:55 PM
I want a really fat and lazy cat that has a cool personality. And yeah, I'm allergic to cats. I'm hoping I'll grow out of it like my uncle did.
MY KITTY SLEPT ALL DAY UNTIL HE WAS THIRSTY FOR SOME MILK AND RIGHT AFTER THAT HE'D WANT HIS HEAD SCRATCHED AND'D FALL ASLEEP AGAIN

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Pyrate on January 07, 2008, 01:14:19 PM
That's like mine. He doesn't give a shit if you pick him up, he doesn't scratch or bite, [glow=red,2,300]and the only time he meows is when he's ready to be fed[/glow]. :||
i lol'd

Claquesous

Quote from: Lawlz on January 07, 2008, 01:15:08 PM
MY KITTY SLEEP ALL DAY UNTIL HE WAS THIRSTY FOR SOME MILK AND RIGHT AFTER THAT HE'D WANT HIS HEAD SCRATCHED AND'D FALL ASLEEP AGAIN

Exactly the kind I want.

Nyerp

DOGS DOGS DOGS

cats are gay

my cat is old and senile and i don't like it

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: True Christian on January 07, 2008, 01:17:15 PM
DOGS DOGS DOGS

cats are gay

my cat is old and senile and i don't like it
Dogs are retarded animals.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

Quote from: Lawlz on January 07, 2008, 01:17:54 PM
Dogs are retarded animals.

no, they're loving, and unlike cats, they LIKE to spend time with you

Wrench

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: True Christian on January 07, 2008, 01:20:00 PM
um my cat was actually a stray that'd wait outside our house for days whenever we had gone on vacation of would come running any time i said his name

dogs are just dumb animals that react solely on instinct

And I couldn't bring my adorable little Aberdean when we moved to the new house, so it was just another Fry's dog... except he was an adorable and fat little cat. :'(

don't let's

January 07, 2008, 01:27:06 PM #39 Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 01:40:34 PM by LiveOnTheEdge
My cat won't leave me alone. Every time I sit down she comes running up to me and jumps up on my lap, and goes to sleep or starts cleaning herself. If I put her off my lap she just jumps right back up. She always wants us to pick her up and hold her too. Or she wants us to play with her.

Nyerp

Quote from: Lawlz on January 07, 2008, 01:22:24 PM
um my cat was actually a stray that'd wait outside our house for days whenever we had gone on vacation of would come running any time i said his name

dogs are just dumb animals that react solely on instinct

And I couldn't bring my adorable little Aberdean when we moved to the new house, so it was just another Fry's dog... except he was an adorable and fat little cat. :'(

cats are little pricks that sleep all day

my doggy rolls around and i rub his belly and i give him bones an i wub him wub;

that cat waited for you because it wanted your food

ME##

My cats actually want to spend time with me.

Like right now one of my cats just hopped into my lap whilst I was typing this.

Pyrate

Animals are like people, meaning that they're not all the same. Both of my cats and my dog are very playful and energetic and enjoy people's company.

Samus Aran

You must know some stupid cats. My cat likes to come up to me and cuddle up against me all the time, no matter what I'm doing. It's not just dogs that like to spend time with people.

Quote from: Lawlz on January 07, 2008, 01:01:48 PM

oh god so cute

Nyerp

but you know what i really like about dogs? their faces and eyes are a lot more expressive than cats'

Go Up