October 27, 2024, 01:34:52 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So, How long does the Batteries in Wireless Keyboard/Mice last?

Started by Blaze-Senpai, December 25, 2007, 11:57:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blaze-Senpai

Assuming I leave them on because there's no off switch on either, can I get an estimate?

Keyboard uses AAA, and Mouse use AA. And I believe my Keyboard will die faster because of Stepmania caterpie;

Samus Aran

I have a rather cheap Microsoft wireless mouse, and its batteries died after about 3 and a half months.

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Kaz on December 25, 2007, 11:59:25 AM
I have a rather cheap Microsoft wireless mouse, and its batteries died after about 3 and a half months.
Damn, and I got fresh batteries with both of these.

The artist formally known

Mine take about 2-3 months to die. Rechargables don't work in mine as good as regular batteries.

Unless you move around with your keyboard and mouse it's not quite worth it. Dont cheap out and buy a $40 set for both, I've had lots of problems with cheap ones, either you spend $60+ or keep your wired mouse/keyboard imo.

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: reefer on December 25, 2007, 04:57:05 PM
Mine take about 2-3 months to die. Rechargables don't work in mine as good as regular batteries.

Unless you move around with your keyboard and mouse it's not quite worth it. Dont cheap out and buy a $40 set for both, I've had lots of problems with cheap ones, either you spend $60+ or keep your wired mouse/keyboard imo.
I'm pretty sure this was 40$ for both and it works just fine for me. And I'm in ma bed right now.

Go Up