September 20, 2024, 06:34:54 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 21, 2007, 03:12:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Kalahari Inkantation

KonohaShinobi

"That?s epic!" This fucking update isn't! It is nice to know that when an Opponent D/Cs like a faggot, that a CPU will step in and the match won't have any repercussions.

Pyrate

"Names won?t be shown and messages won?t be sent. Neither your identity nor your opponents? will be known, so you can play without any worries."

oh good i was worried about getting raped

Samus Aran

Anyone else notice that all the menu screenshots look more like Kirby Air Ride than SSBM? I like that, because I'm like the only person ever who still enjoys Kirby Air Ride.

caterpie;

greg400

Wrench

Only good thing is the disconnect thing.

Daddy

The artist formally known

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 07, 2007, 09:10:32 AM
Anyone else notice that all the menu screenshots look more like Kirby Air Ride than SSBM? I like that, because I'm like the only person ever who still enjoys Kirby Air Ride.

caterpie;
...game was made for two year olds but I STILL FUCKING WANT TO PLAY IT WHY CAN'T I EVER FIND IT

Olimar_91

What I find strange is that he seemed concerned about getting the roster spoiled, yet the roster they showed did not include many announced characters on Dojo... 

KonohaShinobi

I predict tommorow's update to be an item. we haven't had one in a while, and it sucks just enough for Sakurai to include it.  befuddlement

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on December 08, 2007, 05:34:09 AM
...game was made for two year olds but I STILL FUCKING WANT TO PLAY IT WHY CAN'T I EVER FIND IT

Is it really that hard to find?

But yeah, I really enjoy the game. It's too bad it really didn't do that well at all.

Juni

Quote from: WrenchNinja on December 07, 2007, 01:32:09 PM
Only good thing is the disconnect thing.
Computers suck, they always do the most retarding things. So you can tell when it is a computer -.-.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Juni on December 09, 2007, 10:02:20 PM
Computers suck, they always do the most retarding things. So you can tell when it is a computer -.-.

Like running away from you to go pick up an item, even when that item is basically useless?

Daddy

Go Up