July 22, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

transsexuals

Started by bluaki, November 17, 2007, 09:05:51 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 11:45:39 PM
... it took you two hours to comprehend one post that even people you consider retarded understood.
actually, i understood what you meant long ago.  i was just waiting for you to admit that you suck at giving examples and wording stuff.

YPargh

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 11:51:37 PM
actually, i understood what you meant long ago.  i was just waiting for you to admit that you suck at giving examples and wording stuff.
So you made yourself look like a dumbass for hours just to get me to admit one of my examples wasn't so good?
Quote from: Nyerp on May 07, 2014, 09:07:14 PM
     Nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp. Nyerp nyerp, nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp? Nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp........nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp. Nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp. Nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp, nyerp.

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 11:54:35 PM
So you made yourself look like a dumbass for hours just to get me to admit one of my examples wasn't so good?
Actually, the only one who looked like a dumbass was you.

YPargh

Quote from: JMV290 on November 27, 2007, 12:01:54 AM
Actually, the only one who looked like a dumbass was you.

rofl.

omg jmv you are so stubborn. Yeah, I looked like a dumbass because for 2 hours you were like "wut, i dont understand. lol, ypr's a retard"

The only thing that makes me look stupid is arguing with someone as hard-headed as yourself. No matter what I say, you'll never concede or admit you were wrong.
     Nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp. Nyerp nyerp, nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp? Nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp........nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp. Nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp. Nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp nyerp, nyerp.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 10:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 27, 2007, 12:08:18 AM
rofl.

omg jmv you are so stubborn. Yeah, I looked like a dumbass because for 2 hours you were like "wut, i dont understand. lol, ypr's a retard"

The only thing that makes me look stupid is arguing with someone as hard-headed as yourself. No matter what I say, you'll never concede or admit you were wrong.
actually, even though i knew what you were saying, I still had a solid argument against a flawed fact argument that you made, and it took you two hours to admit that you fucked up. 

Khadafi

Quote from: Lawlz on November 27, 2007, 12:11:48 AM
i don't get it
ypr took two hours to admit that he provided a bad example after i repeatedly used logic to argue with him.

just because i knew what he was talking about doesn't mean that i agreed with the point his post made he thinks that providing examples that compare two things that are nothing alike is okay.

YPargh

Quote from: JMV290 on November 27, 2007, 12:17:11 AM
actually, even though i knew what you were saying, I still had a solid argument against a flawed fact argument that you made, and it took you two hours to admit that you fucked up. 
I had pretty much already admitted it was a shitty example by the time I was summarizing what I actually meant instead of quoting the context directly, but whatever.
Quote from: JMV290 on November 27, 2007, 12:18:49 AM
ypr took two hours to admit that he provided a bad example after i repeatedly used logic to argue with him.
Yes, repeatedly misunderstanding my point is using logic against me psyduck;

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 27, 2007, 12:23:45 AM
I had pretty much already admitted it was a shitty example by the time I was summarizing what I actually meant instead of quoting the context directly, but whatever
no because you continued to defend your example even after i kept pointing out how it compared the two and that no one is hurt by some one getting a sex change

QuoteYes, repeatedly misunderstanding my point is using logic against me psyduck;
uhm, no actually the fact that I used logic in my argument was using logic against you.

also talk about transsexuals

YPargh

Quote from: JMV290 on November 27, 2007, 12:26:11 AM
no because you continued to defend your example even after i kept pointing out how it compared the two and that no one is hurt by some one getting a sex change

Wow... so still you misunderstand my original post?

I actually thought you had it there. Guess not. Good night.

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 27, 2007, 12:30:52 AM
Wow... so still you misunderstand my original post?

I actually thought you had it there. Guess not. Good night.
no i knew what you meant but what your post said was completely different.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on November 27, 2007, 12:34:56 AM
no i knew what you meant but what your post said was completely different.
it's stupid like calling dimensions slices psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 10:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Khadafi

Khadafi

This thread makes SO much more sense now.

Socks

Quote from: Zooxanthellae on June 27, 2008, 10:51:37 PM
This thread makes SO much more sense now.

This thread is SO much more pointless now.

Go Up