April 17, 2024, 06:39:12 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Kalahari Inkantation

oh yeah, i think (hope (pray)) that that was limited to the s9 alone lol

terrifying nonetheless smithicide;

Thyme

take your mobile bullshi to the tec(h) board :|

Kalahari Inkantation

shitph*nes qualify as game consoles tyvm :|

TooB

Octopath Traveler is pretty sweet so far.
The music is fucking solid too.

Kalahari Inkantation

...The Steam Link and controller arrived today. I had actually forgotten that I'd ordered them. smithicide;

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 19, 2018, 02:19:35 PM
...The Steam Link and controller arrived today. I had actually forgotten that I'd ordered them. smithicide;
concave

TooB

Just finished Detroit.
I liked it. Glad I played through it.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: donʼt letʼs on July 19, 2018, 03:44:40 PM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 19, 2018, 02:19:35 PM
concave

i like how it comes in its own coffin

[spoiler]

You have got to be kidding me. This thing uses disposable batteries? goonish[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 19, 2018, 11:49:40 PM
You have got to be kidding me. This thing uses disposable batteries? goonish

i know right? goowan

Kalahari Inkantation

bluaki

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 19, 2018, 11:49:40 PMYou have got to be kidding me. This thing uses disposable batteries? goonish
Did you know that Xbox controllers still use AA batteries? Even the $150 Xbox Elite Controller doesn't include a rechargeable battery, but Microsoft sells a battery pack separately for yet another $25. Or you can just use NiMH batteries.

Meanwhile, Sony has afaik never used disposable batteries for any gaming products. Nintendo's handhelds have had Li-ion since 2003's GBA SP and they were a bit late on rechargeable controllers but have stuck with them since Wii U.

I have a collection of rechargeable NiMH AA and AAA batteries, but the only products I need them for are my Steam Controller, Xbone Controller, Wii Remote, mouse (Logitech M510), and TV remote. Even for the mouse I'm considering an upgrade to Logitech MX Master 2S which happens to be rechargeable.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

trying real hard to beat breath of the wild. Just finished the Elephant Beast at Zoras Domain and currently in the lost woods doin the korok trials

kettu

hey guys guess what game hiro has had for over a year and still hasn't finished? Besides every game he owns....

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: kettu on July 23, 2018, 12:29:53 AMhey guys guess what game hiro has had for over a year and still hasn't finished? Besides every game he owns....
breath of the wild

kettu

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on July 23, 2018, 12:51:16 AM
Quote from: kettu on July 23, 2018, 12:29:53 AMhey guys guess what game hiro has had for over a year and still hasn't finished? Besides every game he owns....
th of the wild
actually he's done everything except beat ganon, which i can absolutely understand. You are closer with cute anime bois.

Go Up