June 30, 2024, 07:16:45 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Commander Fuckass

Pre Ordered Fire Emblem Echoes Limited Edition
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on March 20, 2017, 11:15:55 AM
I just started playing persona 4 (golden) for the first time

I tried playing persona 3 portable a few years ago but the dungeon felt like a boring grind and the point and click aspect kind of took me out of the slice of life bits. i gave up on it after a few hours, but idk i've always kinda felt like i didn't give the game enough a chance b/c i absolutely loved the style/characters and the idea of managing your social links to boost your rpg stats/skills

so far i'm really enjoying 4 tho and am feeling less discouraged by the endless hallways of boring randomly generated dungeon crawling. any tips for a persona 4 newb like me?? i'm kinda starting to get the hang of managing my time well, but are there any social links i should focus on early game that i should look out for? i've kinda been blowing off my party members cause i feel like i'll have the whole game to hang out with them, but idk

the point and click interface only exists in the portable version of persona 3. it's one of the only things wrong with p3p. that and the fact that it lacks "the answer" additional story from persona 3 fes.

but it is nice that p3p includes the ability to play as a girl instead, with possible differences in her story that might not happen in the male scenario. and it's nice that its battle system is more like 4's, where you can actually control every character's actions - before portable, the other versions of p3 had your other characters act automatically.

Commander Fuckass

I've spent 7hours in SMT IV: Apocalypse and honestly it's probably my favorite jrpg on the 3DS

C.Mongler

bought skyward sword on wii lmao mostly because i think it might come with the controller, and besides that, it was like 15 bucks cheaper than ive seen it otherwise. hope i get that sweet zoldo wiimote, but yeah might go back and finally play this shit after botw

or not he he

C.Mongler

man i dont know what the fucking get on payday in a week. i'll probably be wrapping zoldo up at that point, but my list right now is:

-Nier: Automobile
-KH 1+2
-Horizon
-Has Been Heroes (lel, need switch games, also this is dependent on if it's good)
-Snake Pass (Switch, lel need switch games)
-Yooka Laylee (if its good)
-Persona 5 (if i lose my mind and think i'm gonna actually play a jrpg, but ive heard its a GOAT)
-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

TOO MANY THINGS. also need to finish pokemon, and i need to fucking play yakuza or nioh

games suck my dudes

Commander Fuckass

Games dont suck, actually having other stuff to do besides sit at home and not play video games sucks.  akudood;

also speaking of akudood; the new Samurai Jack season started like 2 weeks ago and it's p.gud

C.Mongler

game devs should get together and decide on ONE game to release a month so i got time for all this shit ya feel me

i cant wait until im old and brittle and am bed ridden and no one expects anything of me so i can sit in bed and play anime video games all day heh heh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa boiiiiii

Joice

I def recommend Horizon Zero Dawn, i just hit 100% on everything yesterday. probably one of my favorite games of all time

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 22, 2017, 06:53:07 AM
bought skyward sword on wii lmao mostly because i think it might come with the controller, and besides that, it was like 15 bucks cheaper than ive seen it otherwise. hope i get that sweet zoldo wiimote, but yeah might go back and finally play this shit after botw

or not he he

i'm genuinely worried that all pre-botw zeldas will become literally unplayable for me in a post-botw world

Kalahari Inkantation

last purchased: dark souls 3 season pass 5thgrade;

Quote from: Thyme on March 22, 2017, 07:29:22 PM
too many good games coming out

seriously, wth happened

up until two months ago, this generation was utterly unremarkable outside of uncharted and bloodborne

Joice

Quote from: Snowy on March 28, 2017, 11:46:16 PM
I beat Digimon Cyber Sleuth finally lol.

that game is better than next order tbh

C.Mongler

Quote from: Tectron on March 28, 2017, 10:53:35 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on March 22, 2017, 06:53:07 AM

or not he he

i'm genuinely worried that all pre-botw zeldas will become literally unplayable for me in a post-botw world

i feel like alttp, oot, and mm will be fine. i dunno about ww, tp, or ss will, as to me it seems like they were zoldo team's prototypes for what an open world zelda should be like that they couldn't quite get right.

but i dunno i bought snake pass so now im a snake ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thyme

Quote from: Tectron on March 28, 2017, 10:54:53 PM
Quote from: Thyme on March 22, 2017, 07:29:22 PM
too many good games coming out

seriously, wth happened

up until two months ago, this generation was utterly unremarkable outside of uncharted and bloodborne

speaking of which, Persona 5 scores are coming in gonk;

C.Mongler

2017 is the new 2004 which was the new 1998

Go Up