September 20, 2024, 08:18:15 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

C.Mongler

TooB

Samus Aran

so remember that Yume Nikki 3D remake that came out a couple years ago? i finally played it

it's not nearly as bad as people originally made it out to be...but you do have to wonder why it even exists. it doesn't really do anything new that's all that interesting, and in fact the new platforming aspects are pretty poorly done. the fact that the game is now 3d really adds nothing, and there are quite a few endearing parts of the original that are just...missing.

i still enjoyed my time with it though. it was a serious nostalgia trip. it was interesting seeing new takes on the original scenes and areas. it's just not nearly as good as the original.

tommy_no_ice

Quote from: Travis on September 03, 2019, 02:10:01 PMalright here goes nothing

"If you have to shit then shit. If not, don't"
Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

C.Mongler

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 04, 2019, 08:39:50 AManyone playin' halo reach lol
just bought it

might start playing it but i am also tempted to wait until i build up my new PC next week. pretty siked regardless though

ME##

I bought FFXV last night since it was $9.  Pretty excited hopefully it's entertaining goodjob;

Nyerp

C.Mongler

ME##

wawi

C.Mongler

Nyerp

played through thimbleweed park. every point-and-click adventure game i play the less interested in the genre i become. the feeling of getting stuck and having to either brute-force a solution or just admit defeat and look up a walkthrough always sucks. this time i kinda gave up halfway through and started abusing the in-game hint system whenever i got even slightly roadblocked. then again why is there an IN-GAME walkthrough if the devs have confidence that their puzzles aren't bullshit? whatever, just gonna drop this genre for a while.

AAAAAAAA

aw i liked that one

but I love that genre

Go Up