June 16, 2024, 01:59:23 AM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

C.Mongler

its probably why they dicked around for a while and made it seem like the collectors edition folks were going to have to wait for the watches to get in to get their orders of the game instead of sending them separately lol cuz some higher up was like FUCK WE AINT EQUIPED FOR DIS

Thyme

I beat The Witness last night

I really liked it happydood;

but you guys know how much of a casual i can be myface; I had to look up what to do a few times; i liked to use IGN's wiki because before giving you the solutions straight up they give you hints, in case what you're stuck on isn't just a difficult puzzle panel

but i did have to look up the literal solutions to said difficult puzzle panels maybe three or four times, mostly at the very end

and i did need graph paper lol

TooB

I'm legit excited for Musou Stars.

It's like Warriors Otocho on crack.
Every character that Koei Tecmo has, will be in it.

Ninja Gaiden, DOA, Toukiden, Atelier, and of course, Dynasty and Samurai.

C.Mongler

can't wait to get home and buy Dead Rising on PC wooooo

Nyerp

tfw played overwatch for the free weekend [glow=black,2,300]on ps4[/glow] and now i want to buy it and play more smithicide;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 13, 2016, 01:26:46 PM
TFW I missed overwatch free weekend

same wtf

also i just saw that there's gonna be a new gundam vs so that's cool but i never even knew about that series until now

Nyerp

beat teslagrad. wow some games just shouldn't have boss fights. also this is the last "indie puzzle platformer" i'm playing for a while because boy am i sick of that "genre"

Hiro

TooB

C.Mongler

Dead Rising PC is a marvelous port tbh. I didn't get to play too much last night, but the game ran at a solid 300 fucking FPS on my 1070, had full suite of options (that don't help mask the game's age tbf lol), and there's basically no loading times at all now because it loads so damn fast. longest i had to wait for it to load was about a full second, which from what i remember is a massive increase from the 360 version which had you frequently waiting 5-10 seconds or more.

so it's GOOOOOD SHIT on the PC, not sure how the console versions fare but it's probably a similar increase in performance

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

C.Mongler

its 20 MSRP, but GreenManGaming has keys for 15.99 right now for VIP members, 16.99 for normies

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Go Up