June 16, 2024, 06:48:42 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on June 23, 2016, 04:16:59 AM
it's at least glitchier than 2 yes, for sure. i would say i've encountered the most glitches in the first game tho
yeah, but you encountering glitches is definitely an x factor here, because you seem to find ones an absurd number of times.

Sam and Nate stuck together anyone?

C.Mongler

beat rogue legacy a second time. 22 hours in, trying to decide how much longer i want to play it lol. like i'm still having fun, but its like i could easily sink 40 more hours into this shit getting better at doing runs and i dunno if maybe i should play something else lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: Loto on June 23, 2016, 08:20:59 AM
it's at least glitchier than 2 yes, for sure. i would say i've encountered the most glitches in the first game tho
yeah, but you encountering glitches is definitely an x factor here, because you seem to find ones an absurd number of times.

I am the Glitch Master

TooB

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on June 23, 2016, 09:39:03 AM
Quote from: Loto on June 23, 2016, 08:20:59 AM

I am the Glitch Master
lol.

Out of everyone I know, this is true.

strongbad

already beaten FTL but i had pirated it and it would be fun to get back into LEGIT
the rest are cool lookin' games

siralim is a roguelite pokemon game i think
valley w/o wind is supposed to be an okay multiplayer roguelite platformer
teleglitch looks like a very stressful but maybe fun roguelite

strongbad

also just bought rogue legacy and torchlight 2

TooB

Picking up Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE tomorrow

C.Mongler

teleglitch is tough as fucking ass. it's very possible i just suck at it, but i played it for like 2 hours and made almost literally no progress. i need to play it some more.

TooB

Finally finished Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.

I'm just happy that the second game is out in a couple months...

Fantastic RPG, and nothing but high recommendations if you like them.

don't let's

That feeling when you spend way too much time making a map and cataloging indigenous species.

Nyerp

beat unravel and metroid prime 2: echoes

unravel was just a typical puzzle-platformer indie game with some janky physics and an overly twee aesthetic

mp2 was great, but it has its very obvious flaws and the biggest one besides the obvious dark aether health shit is how AWFUL most of its boss fights are

like 3 whole bosses are just frustrating morph ball gimmick fights and a lot of the other ones are just stronger versions of normal enemies

also the final bosses are SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

strongbad

very tempted to grab gungeon now that it's 20% off

also can't run rogue legacy on my chromebook which is sad
BUT FTL runs flawlessly (gamemaker i think) and it's fun getting back into. still havent beat the game on hard, but i'd like to. i kind of stand by what i've said previously about this game though. a little too much RNG, but at the same time when the RNG is nice to you you're like oh fuck yeah i got this so idk maybe it's okay

Classic

Go Up