June 16, 2024, 05:15:14 AM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Snowy

Now that I'm done DaS3 for a while I might try to finish Dragon Age Iquisition. It couldn't really grip me but I think I'm close to the end anyway.

TooB

Trying out the doom beta.
So, what console will any of you get this on?

I wanna know what I should get it on to possibly play with other boyagers.

Snowy

If I get it I'd be getting it on PC, but if I was doing console I'd probably do ps4

TooB

Thyme

just beat klonoa: door to phantomile

[spoiler]damn did the ending need to be such a downer?
fuck japan[/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: Le Chapeau du Clavardage on April 16, 2016, 01:28:22 PM
just beat klonoa: door to phantomile

[spoiler]damn did the ending need to be such a downer?
fuck japan[/spoiler]
oh man did you love it?
Tell me you loved/liked it

Thyme

Classic

Thymey, did I give you Space Channel 5 Part 2 on PC?
Because I swore I played through it when I first got it years ago. Today for shits and giggles I booted it up and tried to play it.

It's unplayable.

Commands skip, controls don't register, and DREAMCAST GRAPHICS LAG. I can run most games on Medium/High settings.
I played with the games files (per instructions on other users having problems posting in the Steam forum) and still had issues.

Oh well.  :(

squirrelfriend

i want to play the original game because the soundtrack to the original is more quirky and more to my liking :(
why can't they port it to ps4 :(

Thyme

Quote from: Classic on April 16, 2016, 04:07:16 PM
Thymey, did I give you Space Channel 5 Part 2 on PC?
Because I swore I played through it when I first got it years ago. Today for shits and giggles I booted it up and tried to play it.

It's unplayable.

Commands skip, controls don't register, and DREAMCAST GRAPHICS LAG. I can run most games on Medium/High settings.
I played with the games files (per instructions on other users having problems posting in the Steam forum) and still had issues.

Oh well.  :(

no, you gave me the ps2 version :3

Classic

I also got it on PS3 when I was living with a friend. The achievements are the same, so maybe that's what I'm thinking of.

I can tell you now, Thyme, the PC version is broken.  n_u

TooB

I ordered the new ratchet and clank.
Can't wait to play it.

Also totally gonna see the movie.

strongbad

Ordered a GBA flsshcart (ezflash IV) from some sketchy China site so my game boy mico can have hella games on it at one time

I had to pay via PayPal and the site explicitly told me not to say anything about flashcsrts in the purchase description since it's not allowed by PayPal lol hope my $50 doesn't go to nothing

C.Mongler

Quote from: antmaster5000 on April 21, 2016, 01:48:34 PM
Ordered a GBA flsshcart (ezflash IV) from some sketchy China site so my game boy mico can have hella games on it at one time

I had to pay via PayPal and the site explicitly told me not to say anything about flashcsrts in the purchase description since it's not allowed by PayPal lol hope my $50 doesn't go to nothing

man that makes me wanna dig out my M3 perfect, i miss that little thing, havin all the games i was the COOLEST kid at school

strongbad

ay my friend had that one
The sad thing is that I probably spend 2 hours configuring it, put a few dozen games on it, and then bask in how cool my GB micro has become and then never play it

Go Up