September 26, 2024, 03:43:32 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

Quote from: N o t S i d on August 01, 2013, 01:28:14 PM
if you have to resort to the differences in your/you're to try and win an arguement you are losing the arguement
I honestly didn't know what he was saying

Classic

TooB

Quote from: N o t S i d on August 01, 2013, 01:28:14 PM
if you have to resort to the differences in your/you're to try and win an arguement you are losing the arguement
its the internet. since when was proper grammar relevant? in my experience, he tries way too hard to win an argument. resorting to very minor issues. somehow i doubt god hand is THAT good.

TooB

so back to my previous topic... knowing that SOMEONE will inevitably come back to this dumb argument, who's getting tales of xillia? besides who answered already.

TooB

Sorry snowy, that was rude. Anyway agree to disagree.

On another note. I rreceived rocket knight adventures today.

Samus Aran

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Video games are serious business, not for fun, for serious.

Snowy

Quote from: Chesty LaRue on August 01, 2013, 04:36:57 PM
its the internet. since when was proper grammar relevant? in my experience, he tries way too hard to win an argument. resorting to very minor issues. somehow i doubt god hand is THAT good.
Are you being serious with anything in this post? goowan

TooB

Hiro

Quote from: Snowy on August 01, 2013, 11:38:37 AM
So all games should have shitty, Call of Duty-esque stories? I'm not saying that every game needs a deep story, just SOME story would be nice. Then why bother playing a game? I don't play games just to smack buttons around and make pretty colors appear on the screen.
the puzzle game genre would like a word with you
also gj pulling out the call of duty card

Quote from: Snowy on August 01, 2013, 11:38:37 AM
wait you've never played god hand?
not many people have  akudood;

now i've heard god hand's pretty great, but at the same time have you played that baby game? goowan

Snowy

Quote from: Snack Dad on August 01, 2013, 09:12:11 PM
the puzzle game genre would like a word with you
also gj pulling out the call of duty card
not many people have  akudood;

now i've heard god hand's pretty great, but at the same time have you played that baby game? goowan
Portal 2 pls
tyvm
A lot of people I know have. goowan

Are you implying I haven't? goowan

TooB

Ive never touched god hand and i dont care. If i ever see it cheap, or someone cared to donate it to me, then ill try it

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Snowy

Quote from: Chesty LaRue on August 01, 2013, 09:40:25 PM
Ive never touched god hand and i dont care. If i ever see it cheap, or someone cared to donate it to me, then ill try it
$10 on PSN.

Thyme

Go Up