October 10, 2024, 08:16:26 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: Do you actually care at all about the PotDs?

Started by Samus Aran, October 21, 2007, 06:32:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Seriously?

Yes
5 (33.3%)
No
10 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Dante on October 22, 2007, 04:35:24 PM
says the whiny acosmist that wants to blow a load on a 7 year old and do no form of labor in his life and live with his parents.  psyduck;

thing is, you are really an idiot, you're just to full of yourself to notice and will stirke at any chance you can to make someone feel lowlier than you.
And you're a christfag that does nothing but get drunk and brag about screwing whores and having a job and going to college and being black and buying stuff with your own money around mid-to-young teens on the internet.

psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

Quote from: Lawlz on October 22, 2007, 04:37:29 PM
And you're a christfag that does nothing but get drunk and brag about screwing whores and having a job and going to college and being black and buying stuff with your own money around mid-to-young teens on the internet.

psyduck;

haven't drunk since the summer,i don't believe in jesus/god. since when do i brag about having a job? college? being black? and buying stuff?

kaz and jmv talk about college as much as me, if not more.   psyduck;

you're a cry baby, lawlz.  :|

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Dante on October 22, 2007, 04:43:21 PM
haven't drunk since the summer,i don't believe in jesus/god. since when do i brag about having a job? college? being black? and buying stuff?

kaz and jmv talk about college as much as me, if not more.   psyduck;

you're a cry baby, lawlz.  :|
huh i do recall you being a christian at some point and your attempt at a rebuttal was just long past things i posted whether they were serious or not, just like what i said

Looks like you're an idiot after all. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

Quote from: Lawlz on October 22, 2007, 04:44:57 PM
huh i do recall you being a christian at some point and your attempt at a rebuttal was just long past things i posted whether they were serious or not, just like what i said

Looks like you're an idiot after all. spam;

no. psyduck;

don't back down now, cry baby. spam;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Dante on October 22, 2007, 04:47:26 PM
no. psyduck;

don't back down now, cry baby. spam;
I think you meant Down's, as in the genetic disorder you like to afflict your women of choice. spam;

V

Quote from: Lawlz on October 22, 2007, 04:48:34 PM
I think you meant Down's, as in the genetic disorder you like to afflict your women of choice. spam;

fuck you, she doesn't have down's.  :'(

Daddy

ncba93ivyase

V

Daddy

Blaze-Senpai

* Blaziken Prince shrugs

Some are good, others are meh, and A few are just plain weird.

V

Go Up