October 10, 2024, 02:27:56 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

If you had a baby, what would you name him/her?

Started by Sam, October 19, 2007, 06:44:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Claquesous

I'd probably name a girl Cressida. Not sure on any boy names. I probably just forgot though.

Necro

I really don't know. I'm only 14, I can't possibly think of anything deep or meaningful, just a handful of random shit.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Zack777

Houdini

Necro

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

YPrrrr

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 19, 2007, 06:45:24 PM
Alex is actually one of the boy names Chelsea and I decided we liked. Miles is another one, mostly because of her friend Miles that died from meningitis.

As for a girl, we're not really sure. I like French names a lot...Collette especially.
MILES TAILS PROWER???!?!??!??!?
Quote from: Inghat_Ushanka on October 19, 2007, 07:10:32 PM
adolf
I've actually been thinking about having  a son and naming him that these past few days. caterpie;

I'd either name my son Ness or something else. Nothing generic and shitty like "John," "Ryan," "Josh," etc.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on October 20, 2007, 05:37:05 AM
MILES TAILS PROWER???!?!??!??!?I've actually been thinking about having  a son and naming him that these past few days. caterpie;

I'd either name my son Ness or something else. Nothing generic and shitty like "John," "Ryan," "Josh," etc.
Ness? myface;

FullmetalGanon

If it was a girl, Linda. Im not sure what ill name a boy.

Pyrate

A boy, Eric. The only boy name I like. navi;

A girl, Wendy or Lucy.

Or Lolita. china;

prjuni

Pash

I already got someone pregnant. I'm young and it's not cool.

Daddy

Go Up