October 13, 2024, 04:19:23 AM

1,531,329 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So the other day I got a Les Paul for $50...

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 19, 2007, 06:38:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

October 20, 2007, 05:28:18 PM #15 Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 05:31:27 PM by Rei Kazanami
Quote from: ONEMANFREAKSHOW on October 20, 2007, 05:23:31 PM
It's a Gibson Education Les Paul, retards. Those aren't expensive. It even has the Gibson logo on it. I wouldn't have gotten if it didn't.

lol gibson education

Why would you even buy something like that? At least pay a little more for someting that's a bit more...real. It doesn't have to be a Les Paul either. Real Strats are very affordable.

Samus Aran

Also, this "Gibson Education Les Paul" doesn't seem to exist. Maybe it's so new that almost no info is available on it?

Either way, you do realize that $50 isn't enough to make them any money if they actually used standard parts on it, right? It's more than likely that guitar has almost no features of a real Les Paul other than the way it looks.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 20, 2007, 05:28:18 PM
lol gibson education

Why would you even buy something like that? At least pay a little more for someting that's a bit more...real. It doesn't have to be a Les Paul either. Real Strats are very affordable.

Meh. My mother ended up just paying me back for it anyways. caterpie; She's calling it a "Christmas gift" now.

Just search Target.com for Epoch. It'll be the "Electric Guitar Pack". I'll get a better one sooner or later. We're really poor this month.

Daddy

I should learn to play the guitar and be really cool

Samus Aran

Quote from: ONEMANFREAKSHOW on October 20, 2007, 05:43:53 PM
Meh. My mother ended up just paying me back for it anyways. caterpie; She's calling it a "Christmas gift" now.

Just search Target.com for Epoch. It'll be the "Electric Guitar Pack". I'll get a better one sooner or later. We're really poor this month.

Oh, it's an Epoch pack. WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT? argh;

And yes, I can understand being poor. That's why I had to limit myself to Squier when buying a guitar. I went for a high-end Squier Strat for $250, which is basically a Fender Strat with just a tiny little less quality and of course, no "Fender" logo on it (even though Squiers are still Fender-made).

Quote from: JMV290 on October 20, 2007, 05:45:37 PM
I should learn to play the guitar and be really cool

Yes, you should. NO WAIT. Learn to play the drums. I need a drummer.

Daddy

If playing the drums is like jacking off, then I'm in.

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on October 20, 2007, 05:59:22 PM
If playing the drums is like jacking off, then I'm in.

I used to want to learn to play the drums, but realized I don't really have room for a drumset, so it'd be pretty impossible for me to do so in my house.

Houdini

Quote from: ONEMANFREAKSHOW on October 20, 2007, 05:23:31 PM
It's a Gibson Education Les Paul, retards. Those aren't expensive. It even has the Gibson logo on it. I wouldn't have gotten if it didn't.
Can you take a picture of it? I can't find any proof of its existence.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Guava on October 20, 2007, 09:11:39 PM
Can you take a picture of it? I can't find any proof of its existence.

He says it's an Epoch guitar pack. Those exist.

YPrrrr

Anyone know a good, relatively cheap bass guitar?

I'm considering getting back into the music biz

Himu

Houdini

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 20, 2007, 09:14:03 PM
He says it's an Epoch guitar pack. Those exist.
Oops, I didn't notice there was a second page. Silly me.

Houdini

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 20, 2007, 09:15:18 PM
Anyone know a good, relatively cheap bass guitar?

I'm considering getting back into the music biz
It depends on what you mean by relatively cheap. If you can spare $400, I highly recommend a Mexican Fender Jazz bass.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Guava on October 20, 2007, 09:29:02 PM
It depends on what you mean by relatively cheap. If you can spare $400, I highly recommend a Mexican Fender Jazz bass.
I could do $400, I was hoping more around $200.

Houdini

Go Up