September 27, 2024, 06:22:25 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

which

Started by prettygirl, October 11, 2007, 07:54:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

shaved or not shaved

shaved
17 (81%)
not shaved
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Go Down

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Pinkkkkkkkkkkk on October 12, 2007, 01:31:22 PM
Uh.. it's not dry or greasy... and if it was that then having hair wouldn't change that any. Also, there are no "razor sharp bumps" if the girl does it right and fairly often. It's rather smooth and nice to touch. :3

Trimmed shourt is also fairly comfortable as well, of course. And, you know, landing strips of V's are always an option as well. :3
"Stylized" is probably even more disgusting than shaved. Just give me some soft hair, whore.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Pinkkkkkkkkkkk on October 12, 2007, 01:31:22 PM
Uh.. it's not dry or greasy... and if it was that then having hair wouldn't change that any. Also, there are no "razor sharp bumps" if the girl does it right and fairly often. It's rather smooth and nice to touch. :3

Trimmed shourt is also fairly comfortable as well, of course. And, you know, landing strips of V's are always an option as well. :3

Now those, I can deal with. powerofone;
I guess hair is okay, as long as it''s neat, and there isn't much of it.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on October 12, 2007, 01:25:11 PM
i really dont understand why you want some nasty, greasy (or excessively dry) thing covered in razor sharp bumps when you could just have some soft fluff

You don't even know what you're talking about. It's not the same as a 30-year old guy's face stubble. psyduck;

The only way that could happen is if the girl gets lazy and doesn't do it often enough. It's quite smooth and lovely, really.

BSS

Quote from: Lawlz on October 12, 2007, 01:25:11 PM
but just trimming it to be fairly short would also get the job done.
This is good. Not a forest, but not completely bare. Especially if the girl sucks at shaving, then it looks like total shit.
tbtf

The artist formally known

depends on the mood

if im bored

caponehollywood

If she doesn't shave, I'll rip it off. navi;
Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

mariofreak

why would you need to shave it psyduck;

Samus Aran

Quote from: miladmaaan on October 12, 2007, 10:41:51 PM
why would you need to shave it psyduck;

why would you think anyone "needs" to shave anything? psyduck;

Nyerp

this is fucking disgusting

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Infel

There's always moderation. Is it like the man's chest hair for the stuff where it comes back stronger than ever or what?

guff

Quote from: KT on October 13, 2007, 03:46:33 PM
Is it like the man's chest hair for the stuff where it comes back stronger than ever or what?
uh that doesn't happen

Go Up