September 27, 2024, 06:20:05 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

which

Started by prettygirl, October 11, 2007, 07:54:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

shaved or not shaved

shaved
17 (81%)
not shaved
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Go Down

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: ME86 on October 12, 2007, 11:47:08 AM
Meh, her room looked like a piece of shit. ugly;

It was probably a hotel room. besides, who cares about the room?  psyduck;

NOA_Haunted

I need to changed my vote!

Geno

Quote from: Suicidal Thought on October 12, 2007, 11:38:59 AM
shaved, but hudgens was still hot. mango
I just got done fapping to that.  wub;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ZGDK

Now what exactly are we shaving here?

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: ZGDK on October 12, 2007, 12:05:46 PM

vaginas; pussies.
faggot

ME##

Quote from: Suicidal Thought on October 12, 2007, 12:09:03 PM
vaginas; pussies.
faggot

wut about legs, arm pits, and women moustaches ? psyduck;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ZGDK on October 12, 2007, 12:05:46 PM

eyeballs :|
maybe you should try it

ncba93ivyase

HOUDINI AGREES WITH ME, AND HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Tomboh

shaved and free of cancer

Sam

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on October 11, 2007, 07:58:55 PM
It matters quite a bit to me. Unfortunately, my wommin is going to have to get used to shaving quite often. myface;

Why is the the one who has to get used to it? If she doesn't want to, she'll probably be like "Oh well, no sex, big deal."
In other words, you should probably get used to whatever you wommin wants. :]

And I think it's more comfortable shaved, but that's just me.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Pinkkkkkkkkkkk on October 12, 2007, 01:13:53 PM
Why is the the one who has to get used to it? If she doesn't want to, she'll probably be like "Oh well, no sex, big deal."
In other words, you should probably get used to whatever you wommin wants. :]

And I think it's more comfortable shaved, but that's just me.

Then fuck them, I'll find a woman who shaves. powerofone;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on October 12, 2007, 01:22:39 PM
Then fuck them, I'll find a woman who shaves. powerofone;
i really dont understand why you want some nasty, greasy (or excessively dry) thing covered in razor sharp bumps when you could just have some soft fluff

Unless you spend all day licking it and you don't want some hair in your mouth, I could understand; but just trimming it to be fairly short would also get the job done.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Tomboh

Quote from: Lawlz on October 12, 2007, 01:25:11 PM
but just trimming it to be fairly short would also get the job done.
I'm fine as long as it's not a huge bush.

Sam

Quote from: Lawlz on October 12, 2007, 01:25:11 PM
i really dont understand why you want some nasty, greasy (or excessively dry) thing covered in razor sharp bumps when you could just have some soft fluff

Unless you spend all day licking it and you don't want some hair in your mouth, I could understand; but just trimming it to be fairly short would also get the job done.

Uh.. it's not dry or greasy... and if it was that then having hair wouldn't change that any. Also, there are no "razor sharp bumps" if the girl does it right and fairly often. It's rather smooth and nice to touch. :3

Trimmed shourt is also fairly comfortable as well, of course. And, you know, landing strips of V's are always an option as well. :3
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

Quote from: Pinkkkkkkkkkkk on October 12, 2007, 01:31:22 PM
Uh.. it's not dry or greasy... and if it was that then having hair wouldn't change that any. Also, there are no "razor sharp bumps" if the girl does it right and fairly often. It's rather smooth and nice to touch. :3

Trimmed shourt is also fairly comfortable as well, of course. And, you know, landing strips of V's are always an option as well. :3
;)

thinking thinking

Go Up