October 12, 2024, 12:33:04 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

awuh :/

Started by prettygirl, October 10, 2007, 08:46:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

prettygirl

lawlz's sig almost made me cry. :/

YPrrrr

It was pretty shocking coming from him...

Daddy

i still want to sex u even if u smoke

Samus Aran

Well, what do you expect? You know he dislikes certain flaws you have and misses the way he used to be able to think about you.

It is a bit mean of him to act as if you're just dead to him now though. But that's Lawlz for you.

FAMY2

Quote from: Kazarus on October 10, 2007, 08:48:28 PM
Well, what do you expect? You know he dislikes certain flaws you have and misses the way he used to be able to think about you.

It is a bit mean of him to act as if you're just dead to him now though. But that's Lawlz for you.

High standards are high.

prettygirl

Samus Aran

Quote from: Clair on October 10, 2007, 08:50:46 PM
High standards are high.

Unfortunately, yes. However, it's obvious that Lawlz still has at least some faith in Zayna, because he does care about her.

YPrrrr

The artist formally known

smoking is so attractive

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazarus on October 10, 2007, 08:48:28 PM

Actually, I hit the 400 character limit with 398 characters. caterpie;

Both my Mac and Zayna can be repaired to their former glory, and both just need a little love and hard work.  wub;
Quote from: reefer on October 10, 2007, 09:02:02 PM
smoking is so attractive
Good thing I know you're sarcastic.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on October 10, 2007, 09:10:58 PM
Both my Mac and Zayna can be repaired to their former glory, and both just need a little love and hard work.  wub;

So get to it then.

Himu

This sounds like a soap opera I used to watch with my mom. caterpie;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

Ronald is a lot like my Gamecube. During his early days, he was mysterious and confounding. He seemed flawless in every way, and like the greatest, most entertaining thing to ever exist. After a while, his flaws became evident, but the love was still there. Eventually, these errors would belittle him, causing him to become obsolete and less of a man... but he would be loved until the end, because he had done so much during his golden days.

I miss the old Lawlz.  :(

FullmetalGanon

y u deleet me on myspace?
you made me cry. emo;

Go Up