October 03, 2024, 04:25:55 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I finally got a new phone after two years of my old one

Started by The artist formally known, October 07, 2007, 07:43:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

lol @ caring about cell phones so much

The only reason I even have one (a shitty outdated tracfone) is in case of an emergency.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazarus on October 08, 2007, 11:27:49 PM

The only reason I even have one (a shitty outdated tracfone) is in case of an emergency.
That's all mine is for.

I'm reluctant to ever give my number to friends, even, because I know I'll never talk to them.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kazarus on October 08, 2007, 11:27:49 PM

My old one was 2 years old, I was just happy that I finally got a new one. And finally I don't have to burn CDs or scavenged enough money for a new MP3 player.

I don't care too much about cell phones and recently hated talking to anyone on a phone.

I think it's because I'm just bored of people more then I used to be when I used to talk on the phone a lot.

V

Quote from: reefer on October 08, 2007, 12:40:31 PM

Awesome, you're limited to 100 songs.

I don't use mine for music. I have an iPod for that.  :|

V

The artist formally known

~Fiesta~

Feynman

I'm really beginning to hate my shit-in-a-box of a phone.

My eye is on a regular smartphone like a damn HTC asfgsaojf.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Gay Ass'd Purple on October 09, 2007, 02:05:36 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]
lol
Quote from: Bassir C. on October 09, 2007, 02:15:07 PM
I'm really beginning to hate my shit-in-a-box of a phone.

My eye is on a regular smartphone like a damn HTC asfgsaojf.
iphone wut

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

TheDarkChief

Feynman

Quote from: Lawlz on October 09, 2007, 02:39:18 PM
iphone wut

The screen is impossible to manage, scratching it is as easy as bagging a black whore in Jamaica, Apple decided to block off third-party support, it uses EDGE (it's fucking 2007, Apple), you must pay for an unlimited data plan, it's heavy, the speaker can't be heard from your pocket (it's worse than the Wii remote's), it frequently freezes right after the usage of more than three tabs in Safari, and on top of all that--the phone gets unneeded attention from retards.

yeah i wish i had a at&t 89479841654 or something

FullmetalGanon

[spoiler][/spoiler]
my cell phone i got for free like 3 years ago. myface;
i'm getting a new one in like... november. and this time i have monys.  gentleman;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bassir C. on October 09, 2007, 02:44:30 PM
The screen is impossible to manage, scratching it is as easy as bagging a black whore in Jamaica, Apple decided to block off third-party support, it uses EDGE (it's fucking 2007, Apple), you must pay for an unlimited data plan, it's heavy, the speaker can't be heard from your pocket (it's worse than the Wii remote's), it frequently freezes right after the usage of more than three tabs in Safari, and on top of all that--the phone gets unneeded attention from retards.

yeah i wish i had a at&t 89479841654 or something
wah wah wah educate;

Go Up