October 03, 2024, 12:24:14 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: Do you drink/smoke/use narcotics?

Started by Daddy, September 20, 2007, 09:19:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Don't worry, I'm not with the task force.

I drink
9 (17.6%)
I smoke(legal products)
0 (0%)
I smoke(marijuana)
2 (3.9%)
I do other drugs
4 (7.8%)
No
34 (66.7%)
sXe 4 lyf!
2 (3.9%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Go Down

Daddy

Serious poll is serious, being retarded may result in something not so pleasant being added to the ban log.

Himu

JGE

Daddy

Sam

For whatever reason, all drugs just disgust me... I have no desire whatsoever to ever smoke a joint or cigarette. And it's weird, because I love the smell of cigarette smoke,but they still gross me out.

Meanwhile I have no problem drinking. Well, I'm not very good at it, (i.e. I'll take flavored vodka over straight up shots anyday), but I'd rather be drunk than high anyday.

Then again, I've never nbeen high, so I guess I can't make that association?

High on lyfe. :3
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

CruelPleasure

Haven't been high for about a year now. Also I don't smoke haven't drank in a while either.

Infel

People say I am always high, and ask me for drugs, but I'm not. I wonder why.

The artist formally known

Hey Pinkeh, wanna come to my house for a glass of the finest wine my parents bought?  caterpie;

Quote from: Pinkeh on September 20, 2007, 09:58:35 PM
For whatever reason, all drugs just disgust me... I have no desire whatsoever to ever smoke a joint or cigarette. And it's weird, because I love the smell of cigarette smoke,but they still gross me out.

Meanwhile I have no problem drinking. Well, I'm not very good at it, (i.e. I'll take flavored vodka over straight up shots anyday), but I'd rather be drunk than high anyday.

Then again, I've never nbeen high, so I guess I can't make that association?

High on lyfe. :3
Flavored vodka disgusts me, I'd take vodka and orange juice any day.

Samus Aran

Can't stand alcohol. I just don't like what it can do to people, you know? I've been around too many drunks I guess. Not really fond of the way it (along with cocaine) landed my dad in an overseas prison and stuff.

I've had a few beers, yeah, but I don't like it. Gross stuff if you ask me. Maybe that's just my twisted psyche making that decision over my taste buds, but whatever.

Don't care about marijuana. Haven't done it yet, but I don't mind it at all. Good smell, good effect (so I've heard).

As for cigarettes, well they do nothing for me. Useless.

AND OH GOD CHEWING TOBACCO IS SO DISGUSTING. :'(

Quote from: NOM NOM FUCKIN' NOM on September 21, 2007, 12:57:26 AM
good effect (so I've heard).
Marijuana changes people though, people get greedy and start taking stuff and start lying and they become shady. Hate it and I don't know why my username is what it is.

Daddy

Quote from: Reefer on September 21, 2007, 01:38:29 AM
Marijuana changes people though, people get greedy and start taking stuff and start lying and they become shady. Hate it and I don't know why my username is what it is.
You're not the same when you smoke. And I miss my friend.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Reefer on September 21, 2007, 01:38:29 AM

I don't exactly plan to get addicted to it like that. y;

NOA_Haunted

You say not to be retarded but you have an option called "sXe 4 lyf."

Daddy

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on September 21, 2007, 07:33:52 AM
You say not to be retarded but you have an option called "sXe 4 lyf."
GCF is sXe, and I meant on the choices.  People like Hyper think it's funny to pick conflicting answers on multichoice polls.  They would pick "Drink","Smoke","No" or something like that.

Go Up