October 03, 2024, 08:26:39 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sweet.

Started by ncba93ivyase, September 10, 2007, 11:51:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

I managed to get all of my lab report done, but I'm willing to bet I did it all wrong.

Have you guys ever done a huge assignment, only to have the teacher/professor tell you did nothing right, or you discover you messed it all up just right when you finish?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Instead of doing my homework I watched American Psycho and then made myself beautiful

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: steal on September 11, 2007, 12:01:39 AM
No, but I've completely not turned in huge assignments on numerous occasions and gotten away with it. caterpie;
I did no huge assignments in my last quarter of English last year ( I was getting lazy and forget), yet I got a higher grade than the geek that sat behind me and did everything. I think I got like a 90.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: steal on September 11, 2007, 12:01:39 AM
No, but I've completely not turned in huge assignments on numerous occasions and gotten away with it. caterpie;
Yeah same here, my home studies teacher will let me do anything and still pass me with a B or higher. I just explain it was too confusing and my parents were gone. It works every time. And sometimes she doesn't even ask so I get away with it that way too.

Go Up