September 27, 2024, 10:26:51 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Olmec

Started by Samus Aran, September 09, 2007, 07:24:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

You could start by running to the room of the three gargoyles. Push in the right tongue and a door might lead you down a staircase into the wall climb. Here, you must choose your next path. You could race up to the observatory, spin the sundial and pass into the room of the golden idols. Once there, push down on their faces to release the doors, that may take you below or lead you into the shrine of the silver monkey. Assemble the statue there and you may be headed for the torch room. If the elevator is up, you could jump into the elevator and descend into the mineshaft. You might climb up the ladder or plow through the stone wall. Find the key and it may unlock the tombs of the ancient kings, allowing you to climb into the spider's lair. If you escape, you may have a chance to sit upon the throne of the Pretender. If the correct door is unlocked, you'll be able to crawl into pit of despair and finally make you way through the cave of size, back to the temple gate. The choices are yours and yours alone. Good luck!

V

Daddy

mariofreak

SILVER SNAKES IS MY TEAM

Geno

I just watched LotHT like a month ago.

It's kind of boring for me now emo;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: miladmaaan on September 09, 2007, 07:29:01 PM
SILVER SNAKES IS MY TEAM

FUCK YOU MAN THE ORANGE IGUANAS ARE GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE TEMPLE

Wrench

September 09, 2007, 07:38:15 PM #6 Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 07:53:34 PM by WrenchNinja
I used to love that show. It's on a lot on 402 or w/e so I should check it out again.

FUCK YOU ALL, GO GREEN MONKEYS!

Blaze-Senpai

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kazmanian Devil on September 09, 2007, 07:35:11 PM
FUCK YOU MAN THE ORANGE IGUANAS ARE GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE TEMPLE
I don't think they've ever made it there, it was always the silver snakes.

YPrrrr

Quote from: miladmaaan on September 09, 2007, 07:29:01 PM
SILVER SNAKES IS MY TEAM
Fuck you. Go Blue Barracudas!

(add poll for teams)

Also, best show ever thumbup;

mariofreak

fuck you guys

silver snakes are gona win

V

Purple Parrots> all

YPrrrr

Quote from: Reefer on September 09, 2007, 07:41:19 PM
I don't think they've ever made it there, it was always the silver snakes.
Actually, the Green Monkeys made it to the temple more

Samus Aran

YPrrrr

Go Up