September 27, 2024, 02:29:38 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

guys i got a d on my first history test because i wrote in pencil

Started by [REDACTED], September 09, 2007, 04:01:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

YPrrrr

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 09, 2007, 04:02:54 PM
Did it smudge? navi;
idk
HE COULDN'T READ ONE ITEM, SO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 13 OUT OF FIFTEEN ITEMS CORRECT
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

YPrrrr

Quote from: ;_; on September 09, 2007, 04:03:36 PM
idk
HE COULDN'T READ ONE ITEM, SO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 13 OUT OF FIFTEEN ITEMS CORRECT
Lol, he's a prick.

kick his ass pseudo;

[REDACTED]

this was honors history
plus this teacher wants us to pass advance on some state test that is not an industry standard
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: ;_; on September 09, 2007, 04:06:43 PM
this was honors history
plus this teacher wants us to pass advance on some state test that is not an industry standard
You complain to much.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

ME##

Wow, that fucking sucks, I hate teachers that force you to either write in pen or pencil, I'm glad I only have one teacher like that.  caterpie;

Oh and how did you not get all of it correct in the first place?  psyduck; I always get everything right in my History Class, well, except for the last test we took, I got Cote d'Ivoire and Nigeria mixed up so I only got eighteen out of twenty right.  gonk; gonk; gonk; gonk; gonk; I'm such a failure.

[REDACTED]

Quote from: ME86 on September 09, 2007, 04:27:36 PM
Wow, that fucking sucks, I hate teachers that force you to either write in pen or pencil, I'm glad I only have one teacher like that.  caterpie;

Oh and how did you not get all of it correct in the first place?  psyduck; I always get everything right in my History Class, well, except for the last test we took, I got Cote d'Ivoire and Nigeria mixed up so I only got eighteen out of twenty right.  gonk; gonk; gonk; gonk; gonk; I'm such a failure.
i forgot how to spell inquisition, what is the reprobate, WHERE SHOULD MERCENARY GO
so yeah, we had to fill in sentences for the test
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up