October 23, 2024, 03:34:20 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I want to protest Carl's Jr.

Started by Zack777, August 24, 2007, 12:58:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zack777

the greatest fast food place ever I'm mad at. THEY DOANT SELL TEH BREAKFAST BURGER AFTR 11:45AM. THAZ FUCKING FUCKED UP. I MEEN, I WAEK UP AT LIEK 2 IN DA AFTERNOON AN CANT HAS BREAKFAST BURGER AT CARLS JR, THAZ MESD UP.

liek rite?

Hyper

oh god zack i want to do you so hard

Blaze-Senpai

BLAH-BLAH-BLAH, BLAH-BLAH-BLAH BLAH-BLAH!

Placebo Headwound

Tomboh

Quote from: Thief888 on August 24, 2007, 05:26:06 AM
Why do we even keep Zack here?
For the epic lulz.

Same with Title, XXThehaunted, Some_person etc. etc...

C.Mongler

Zack, I have to ask, how much booty have you gotten?  china;

Infel

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 24, 2007, 05:34:02 AM
For the epic lulz.

He still should be expelled merely for being a hardcore furry.

Reverse Psychology

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 24, 2007, 05:34:02 AM
For the epic lulz.

I have to say that it's getting old.

Tomboh

Quote from: Bryan W. Schroder on August 24, 2007, 10:31:24 AM
I have to say that it's getting old.
It's been old from the start for me. I'm just saying the reason the admins are keeping them around. Probably because they're so fucking desperate for members too.

Title27GT

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 24, 2007, 10:37:35 AM
It's been old from the start for me. I'm just saying the reason the admins are keeping them around. Probably because they're so fucking desperate for members too.
You're an idiot, seriously.
You act like you're a fucking saint. I was kept around for lulz the first 2 damn weeks. Here's a reality check: Outside of the sports board you're not a very good poster.  You're no better than me.

Infel

Quote from: TITLEMONSTER on August 24, 2007, 10:45:31 AM
You act like you're a fucking saint. I was kept around for lulz the first 2 damn weeks. Here's a reality check: Outside of the sports board you're not a very good poster.  You're no better than me.
If you're such a bad poster, I don't think you're exactly qualified to be reviewing how OTHER people post. By that logic, you should really shut the fuck up.

Tomboh

Quote from: TITLEMONSTER on August 24, 2007, 10:45:31 AM
Boyah isn't for serious posting. psyduck;

The reason you're hated is not for spamming, it's probably for blowing your top over every little thing. Like just now.

Infel

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 24, 2007, 10:48:54 AM

The reason you're hated is not for spamming, it's probably for blowing your top over every little thing. Like just now.
And this is why it feels so bad. I'm not the most hated anymore. TITLE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

Title27GT

Quote from: Sinbad on August 24, 2007, 10:51:07 AM
And this is why it feels so bad. I'm not the most hated anymore. TITLE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!
Niether am I, you fucking idiot. Some_Person and xXTheHaunted are

Title27GT

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 24, 2007, 10:48:54 AM

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 24, 2007, 10:37:35 AM

Go Up