October 17, 2024, 10:28:56 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

A SUMMARY OF MY DAY

Started by ncba93ivyase, May 01, 2007, 08:36:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Well, I woke up around 5:30 AM. I sat in bed for a few minutes, trying to think of a good excuse to use for why I didn't do any of my Biology work, even though I had a month and yesterday to do it. Once I felt a bit more relaxed, I got up, put on my pantaloons, and did a bit of work. I was like "FUCK THIS SHIT," and gave up. The rest of the time was spent playing PokƃĀ©mon.

When it was time to go, I did just that. I got in the car and got the fuck out.

I arrived in first period and did absolutely nothing. People were bitching about the previous night's assignment (wasn't there, so I couldn't do it) and how the teacher supposedly didn't tell them about it. I should probably be working on it now, but whatever. First period was slow and boring, as the others read off questions about chapters 23-26 of To Kill a Mockingbird. At least I didn't have to do anything.

Then I was off to second period to explain why I did none of my work. Being the lucky bastard I am, my teacher was giving out Gateway exams to the Algebra I  students. I was told to go to the commons area (lunchroom), and I did, but I felt a little lost. No one I knew was there. After a few minutes of standing up and looking around, some people I don't like much from my second period walked over and sat down. I tried unsuccessfully to make some small talk to pass the time.

After about 3 minutes, the principal walked in and told us that our corner was being dismissed to the gym. I was like "...fuck, they'll make us play...." Luckily, they said we could just sit and chat on the bleachers if we wanted to. So I just read a bit of To Kill a Mockingbird, trying to catch up on what I missed. Some ugly whores were playing volleyball and sucked massive ass; the ball was bound to come up and whack me eventually.

I would read a few lines, look up and scan the area for about 30 seconds, then go back down. It took a while to get just ten pages read, but it worked for a while. Suddenly, a ball came up and whacked the seat right where my testicles were at. Had it been an inch higher, I would've had some busted nuts. At that moment, one of my friends from last year shouted down to me "Dude, Ronald, are you okay?" with a slight chuckle. Kaily, a fine looking lady from my sixth period was also up there, and started talking about how she loved my soft hair. I decided to go up after listening to them talk about me for a few minutes.

We discussed sex and chicken, sex while eating chicken, and sex with a chicken. Hell, we also covered horses and some girl at our school that sucked off a dog. Some pretty good times considering how boring the rest of my year was. It only got better when Kaily started stroking my head. If only she didn't have a boyfriend... emo;

So we continued talking about whatever was on our mind. This included some fat girl's asscrack, the bitches playing volleyball, and delcious frosting coated animal crackers. The five of us started to get sore asses by the time two of the three hours were over.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Kaily just screamed "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. I WANT YOUR PENUS IN MY VAGOO, RONALD." She ripped off my pants, grabbed my penis, and stuck it into her hot, moist vagoo. Right when I was about to blow my load, my mom walked in and said "YouĆ¢ā,¬ā,,¢re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and had a dice in the mirror.If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "Now forget it, yo' home to Bel-Air."

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, home smell you later." Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

LCK

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

LCK

Quote from: Lawlz on May 01, 2007, 08:40:38 PM
Quote from: LCK on May 01, 2007, 08:39:53 PM
... caterpie;
It was all true.
I'm sure it was. caterpie;
Up until the "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. I WANT YOUR PENUS IN MY VAGOO, RONALD."

[EDWRD]

Ah shit now I have cum all over my keyboard..

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: LCK on May 01, 2007, 08:41:15 PM
Everything up until I got sex was fake. From that point on, it was all real.

LCK

Quote from: Lawlz on May 01, 2007, 08:42:28 PM
Quote from: LCK on May 01, 2007, 08:41:15 PM
Everything up until I got sex was fake. From that point on, it was all real.
Ah, you missed my edit.

The artist formally known

I got an Arceus and hes all sparkely  wub;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Reaper on May 01, 2007, 08:43:13 PM
ahhhh send send send

Quote from: Lawlz on May 01, 2007, 08:44:01 PM
ahhhh send send send
Lol no  caterpie;

And about 100 Eeves, THEY'RE ALL CUTE TOO  gonk;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Reaper on May 01, 2007, 08:44:54 PM
ahhhh send send send
Lol no  caterpie;

Did you seriously get an Arceus? EXPLANATION, PLOX. caterpie;

Quote from: Lawlz on May 01, 2007, 08:45:24 PM
ahhhh send send send
Lol no  caterpie;

I WAS FIGHTING SHIT IN THE WILD AND HE APPEARED AND WAS GLITTERY AND STUFF SO I USED POKEBALL AND I CAUGHT HIM  gonk;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Reaper on May 01, 2007, 08:46:20 PM
ahhhh send send send
Lol no  caterpie;

I WAS FIGHTING SHIT IN THE WILD AND HE APPEARED AND WAS GLITTERY AND STUFF SO I USED POKEBALL AND I CAUGHT HIM  gonk;
If you're serious, battle me. magician;

V

Quote from: Lawlz on May 01, 2007, 08:47:27 PM
Quote from: Reaper on May 01, 2007, 08:46:20 PM
ahhhh send send send
Lol no  caterpie;

If you're serious, battle me. magician;
Right now bitch

Go Up