October 03, 2024, 04:29:06 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ONE thing you want to do before you die

Started by Selkie, August 18, 2007, 02:18:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

besides fuck a supermodel or solve world hunger, or anything benificial to society.

I wanna drive a Lamborghini off a cliff, and then have a big parachute on top so I can safely land in a patch of daisies. In which I will get out of the car and lay in them.

C.Mongler

iWolf

Selkie

Selkie

I dun got enough luts to change it

someone send me luts so I can change it

Samus Aran

I don't care that your name is too long, but it's fucking retarded and gives wah a bad name. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO ACT OUT WAH WITH THOSE SHITTY "BOW CHICKA WOW WOW" NOISES.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

iWolf

Quote from: Kaz on August 18, 2007, 03:04:28 PM
I don't care that your name is too long, but it's fucking retarded and gives wah a bad name. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO ACT OUT WAH WITH THOSE SHITTY "BOW CHICKA WOW WOW" NOISES.

Why don't you care that his name is to long? If you have the power, please change it.

Houdini

Quote from: iWolf on August 18, 2007, 03:12:20 PM
Why don't you care that his name is to long? If you have the power, please change it.
I'm pretty sure only admins can change other people's names.

Samus Aran

Quote from: iWolf on August 18, 2007, 03:12:20 PM

It's been changed back to Ripster for about 3 minutes now. And I don't have that power.

Snorkel

I want to outrun police in a 1969 Camaro going as fast as is possible.

Reverse Psychology

Commit suicide.china;

Actually, I'd like to live in a fancy house.

36chambers

Houdini

guff

Go Up