September 28, 2024, 10:24:48 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lol Lawlz

Started by Daddy, August 16, 2007, 11:23:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

[02:23] title27gt: adium gave me a kernel panic
[02:23] JMV290: It did?
[02:23] JMV290: lol
[02:23] title27gt: yep

Houdini

V

Snorkel

I'm missing the funnies here.  edumacate;

Blaze-Senpai

Himu

I'm not computer literate.

Daddy

Himu

Kalahari Inkantation

ncba93ivyase

Kernel panic is like the blue screen of death for *Nix systems.

His problem was that he probably had it as a startup item, and if anything gets messed up and is set as a startup item, it can fuck up everything. Another thing could've been that he never repaired his disk permissions, or his HD needed repair or something. I almost faced one when I was messing with Terminal months ago, but I managed to repair it before I completely jacked up my system.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FAMY2

awesome;   Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

C.Mongler

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on August 17, 2007, 03:06:10 AM
Kernel panic is like the blue screen of death for *Nix systems.

His problem was that he probably had it as a startup item, and if anything gets messed up and is set as a startup item, it can fuck up everything. Another thing could've been that he never repaired his disk permissions, or his HD needed repair or something. I almost faced one when I was messing with Terminal months ago, but I managed to repair it before I completely jacked up my system.
I know that damnit, It's happened 3 times to me before. I took out the battery and held the power button for 10 seconds like I was instructed, and that seems to stop them from happening a couple weeks at a time.

Title27GT

Go Up