September 27, 2024, 08:33:09 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ATTN ROBOTS

Started by V, August 16, 2007, 10:36:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Rikku on August 16, 2007, 10:56:17 PM
I'm good with the alphabet math. china;
I FOUND A GLITCH IN HER ALGORITHM

Samus Aran

Cool, I made an error in that last post I made. Oh well. Either way, the point I'm trying to make is that you can't set those variables equal to each other and expect to be able to get a logical answer out of substitution.

The artist formally known

Oh in the fourth to fifth step they just minus a-b and make it disappear (on the right side) which is logical since a=b, but if you subtracted that right side, you'd have to minus a-b from the left side, and simplify all of it, at least I think so. Thats the error but I'm not sure how to explain it.

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on August 16, 2007, 11:16:21 PM
Oh in the fourth to fifth step they just minus a-b and make it disappear (on the right side) which is logical since a=b, but if you subtracted that right side, you'd have to minus a-b from the left side, and simplify all of it, at least I think so. Thats the error but I'm not sure how to explain it.

It's a legal move, it just doesn't give you a legal answer. Just one of the many times something like that can happen.

Blaze-Senpai

This robot doesn't compute math, he only computes arrows in a Left, Down, Up, Right fashion, and Pok?mon.

Kalahari Inkantation

prettygirl

Quote from: reefer on August 16, 2007, 11:16:21 PM

you nerd, jesus christ.

Selkie

math = shit

therefore

shit = math

That's all the math you will ever need to know, my friends.  educate;

Houdini

Quote from: Ripster on August 17, 2007, 10:36:47 AM
math = shit

therefore

shit = math

That's all the math you will ever need to know, my friends.  educate;
math x shit = ?

YPrrrr

Houdini

Selkie

Houdini

YPrrrr

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kaz on August 16, 2007, 11:18:19 PM
It's a legal move, it just doesn't give you a legal answer. Just one of the many times something like that can happen.
I don't think you're supposed to be able to do it though.

Go Up