October 23, 2024, 03:25:58 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

rank SUX

Started by ncba93ivyase, April 16, 2007, 01:33:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

i shud b s00pr admdin  :(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Ricky

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Ricky

Riosan

Wow, This is such a privilege to become a Sage. I am amazed that I got this rank here on the Nintendo NSider Forums. I would like to thank all of the Nintendo of America staff, my fellow NSiders, and fellow Sages for letting me look up to you all and decide to stay on the Nintendo NSider Forums. I left a couple of times and even deactivated my My Nintendo Account once due to my Dad said I should. I am just amazed. So, Thanks very much Nintendo of America for giving me the privilege to be a Sage on Nintendo.com's NSider Forums. I will be sure to be the best Sage that I can possibly be on the Nintendo NSider Forums. I also would like to thank all of the people who have congratulated me on earning the rank Sage here on the Nintendo NSider Forums.

Have a great day everyone.

Have a great time posting on the Nintendo NSider Forums and playing your favorite Nintendo games everyone.

Ricky

Quote from: Riosan on April 16, 2007, 01:37:57 PM
Wow, This is such a privilege to become a Sage. I am amazed that I got this rank here on the Nintendo NSider Forums. I would like to thank all of the Nintendo of America staff, my fellow NSiders, and fellow Sages for letting me look up to you all and decide to stay on the Nintendo NSider Forums. I left a couple of times and even deactivated my My Nintendo Account once due to my Dad said I should. I am just amazed. So, Thanks very much Nintendo of America for giving me the privilege to be a Sage on Nintendo.com's NSider Forums. I will be sure to be the best Sage that I can possibly be on the Nintendo NSider Forums. I also would like to thank all of the people who have congratulated me on earning the rank Sage here on the Nintendo NSider Forums.

Have a great day everyone.

Have a great time posting on the Nintendo NSider Forums and playing your favorite Nintendo games everyone.

Thread ruined.

Placebo Headwound

Feynman

Go Up