September 29, 2024, 11:26:36 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Weird stuff you used to do as a kid?

Started by me003, May 28, 2008, 09:32:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

May 28, 2008, 09:32:34 PM Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 10:46:07 PM by MethreE
When I was little I use to crawl into my closet and get behind all my clothes and just start writing my name and other random shit. I also would put up stickers back there. I have a couple ancient Nintendo stickers back there and some Ninja Turtle ones too.

How 'bout you?
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Daddy

I used to put milk in baggies and freeze it.

anus

Quote from: JMV on May 28, 2008, 09:51:08 PM
I used to put milk in baggies and freeze it.

While we are completely off-topic, I stuck one of those Susan B. Anthony dollar coins in an electrical outlet  powerofone;
dicks

strongbad

Inside my closet where I have my desk, I write random shit on the wall you can't see unless you're standing inside the closet. It's mostly stuff about me, so if a future generation comes in my house they will notice how much of a faggot the kid who used to live there was powerofone;

me003

Quote from: Dave on May 28, 2008, 10:18:21 PM
Inside my closet where I have my desk, I write random shit on the wall you can't see unless you're standing inside the closet. It's mostly stuff about me, so if a future generation comes in my house they will notice how much of a faggot the kid who used to live there was powerofone;
LOL.

Also, I changed thread into weird stuff you did as a kid.

So, one time I put a Lego alligator under my porch, and I told all my friends that there was a real alligator under my porch, until I finally convinced myself there was a real alligator under my porch. So then I was scared of going out on the porch.  powerofone;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

strongbad

Um once I used to get scared when I had a boner and I was too worried to tell my parents, so I'd sit on the toilet untill it went away

Cookie

I ate play doe so much that my parents had to take it away. I also had an obsession with cars.

Socks

I used to like getting a stick and trying to kill any lizard I could see.  baddood;

That's right niggas, third world.

Walter

I dripped water on a lightbulb cause it made a cool sizzling noise. Then the glass surrounding the light bulb turned blue and burnt out. Yeah... I got in trouble for that. >.<

Commander Fuckass

I used to put water in a ziplock baggie and poke a whole through it with a pencil and let it leak.  baddood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

FAMY2

Quote from: Solid Snake on May 29, 2008, 12:04:32 PM
I used to put water in a ziplock baggie and poke a whole through it with a pencil and let it leak.  baddood;

May I ask why?  doodhuh;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Solid Snake on May 29, 2008, 12:04:32 PM
Me too. O_0

Wrench

Piss and even shit(once) on the tree in my old backyard.
Write Pokemon names on chalk boards at school.

CHAOS66

I remember when I was little I peed on the carpet. I just stood there while I was changing (about 4) and I just peed right there and then.

Quote from: Dave on May 29, 2008, 06:13:35 AM
Um once I used to get scared when I had a boner and I was too worried to tell my parents, so I'd sit on the toilet untill it went away
Holy shit that is hilarious!

Go Up