September 28, 2024, 06:33:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey guys, let's discuss something.

Started by V, July 18, 2007, 06:58:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V

Ok, here's the scenario:

There are a group of men, women and children traveling through indian land. As they are guiding their little wagons, a group of indians jump out and attack the people.

Two groups of four people; a women, and her three children, one of which is an infant run to hide behind a bush on both sides of this road they were traveling. Still with me?

Now, the babies start crying, and attract the attention of the indians. The one group is killed off. All four people. Now, the mother in the other group kills her crying baby, and the indians leave due to the fact they couldn't find the group.

Which mother acted morally?

The artist formally known

Should have killed the baby in the first place.

But if she really wanted that stinky mess of a baby she should have did what she did to the baby to the people trying to kill her. DUH

ncba93ivyase

Better to kill a whiny little child and save the majority than to have them all die,

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

July 18, 2007, 07:01:56 AM #3 Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 07:02:18 AM by reefer
Quote from: Lawlz on July 18, 2007, 07:01:27 AM
Better to kill a whiny little child and save the majority than to have them all die,

For the greater good! mango

V

So, anyone else think they are able to kill off their infant to save your other 3 children and yourself?  powerofone;

FAMY2

Neither. The Mom should of fed the baby to get it to shut up. It would shut all of you up.  Men that is.  educate;

Kalahari Inkantation

Or, y'know, she could've knocked the baby out. :\

Gitominoti

This is a hard one. I'd go have to go with the mother who killed her own baby. Either the baby dies, and the rest are saved, or everyone dies, including the baby. Either way, it would have died

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on July 18, 2007, 10:35:06 AM
Or, y'know, she could've knocked the baby out. :\
And dealt with mentally retarded kid for the rest of her life?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on July 18, 2007, 02:29:27 PM
And dealt with mentally retarded kid for the rest of her life?

What if she knocked it out, and it woke up perfectly fine?
It doesn't HAVE to be retarded after it wakes up.

Go Up