July 18, 2024, 01:21:33 PM

1,531,280 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


Happy birthday [you]

Started by snoorkel, February 09, 2023, 04:44:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Go Down

6M69I69B9

March 26, 2024, 04:46:19 PM #300 Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 05:21:06 PM by 6M69I69B9
can we get JMV out of the woodwork or snorkle bc i do NOT want to lose the option of replying/quoting being the resident forum dweller

also @popsi
you're absolutely fine man, I don't even think im entitled to ppl reading my posts @ all. people have their own grinds and whatnot. and yeah im doing better post surgery, impending doom is mostly gone, it's so weird thinking more clearly

also jesus christ, read more into it and yeah you're well justified in not getting closure with her.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries


Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck





6M69I69B9

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on March 26, 2024, 04:46:19 PMcan we get JMV out of the woodwork or snorkle bc i do NOT want to lose the option of replying/quoting being the resident forum dweller

also @popsi
you're absolutely fine man, I don't even think im entitled to ppl reading my posts @ all and yeah im doing better post surgery, impending doom is mostly gone, it's so weird thinking more clearly

also jesus christ, read more into it and yeah you're well justified in not getting closure with her.

quotes work??
wot
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries


Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck





ikanaide



YPrrrr

I messaged Snorkel and JMV on quote button

Didn't hear anything from Jim

Snorkel responded:  goowan

Nyerp


C.Mongler


Hiro

man I refreshed boyah today and my heart sank a little seeing some generic domain for sale page, really glad that got resolved

C.Mongler

Quote from: Hiro on March 29, 2024, 10:28:44 PMman I refreshed boyah today and my heart sank a little seeing some generic domain for sale page, really glad that got resolved
don't worry bro I was gonna buy it up as soon as it became available (website still woulda been fucked tho lol)

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Hiro on March 29, 2024, 10:28:44 PMman I refreshed boyah today and my heart sank a little seeing some generic domain for sale page, really glad that got resolved
SAME
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries


Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck






ikanaide



Samus Aran

Quote from: ikanaide on March 31, 2024, 02:36:43 AMhow???

well, quoting does seem to work on firefox lol

i really dont know why i still primarily use chrome, theres no reason for it

ikanaide

imagine not having compatibility across browsers

pretty much same here tho, i think i have like 4 browsers installed but mainly use opera and chrome


Samus Aran


Nyerp


Go Up